WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling ba

Excuse my indulgence for a minute. This is more WHAT PLAY HER but my daughter has become a complete Minecraft convert this year. Blocks away for at least 30 mins a day. She has about a dozen worlds on

I’ve mentioned this before but my Dad is obsessed with the farming game, he’s got 500+hour saves on each game since 2015. He’s so protective over it as well, the Grandkids aren’t allowed anywhere near

Posted Images

On 3/21/2020 at 9:25 AM, PunkStep said:

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about The Outer Worlds on here. Has anyone played it? It's by Obsidian (who developed Fallout New Vegas) and according to many is simply Fallout in space. One of my staff at work swears I'll love it if I'm a Fallout fan. 

Anyone?

Thought it felt really clunky and old school in terms of gameplay.  Not a fan, I gave up after a couple of sessions.

• Paid Members

SKY in conjunction with Codemasters are broadcasting a stream sim of the Bharain race. Thanks to Covid 19 the real race has been cancelled.

There are a mixture of F1 drivers and broadcasters taking part in  the race.

It's also on Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports Mix.

Anyone watching? 

Edited by BigJag
  • Paid Members

Anyone played COD: Warzone? I've not played a Call of Duty game since the original Modern Warfare but saw Warzone was free-to-play and thought I'd give it a go.

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster, has better aim and knows what they're doing whereas I'm running around like a headless chicken getting sniped everytime I pop my head out a door.

The best I've done is come 27th and that was only because I nicked a jeep and sped off everytime there was a bit of trouble. 

8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Anyone played COD: Warzone? I've not played a Call of Duty game since the original Modern Warfare but saw Warzone was free-to-play and thought I'd give it a go.

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster, has better aim and knows what they're doing whereas I'm running around like a headless chicken getting sniped everytime I pop my head out a door.

The best I've done is come 27th and that was only because I nicked a jeep and sped off everytime there was a bit of trouble. 

Even if you only get one kill all game, remember to teabag immediately after, it willy add to the satisfaction 

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm shit. Every other player just seems faster

The relentless march of age I'm sorry to say. Younger players have much more time than the rest of us to get good. 

• neil locked this topic