WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling ba

Excuse my indulgence for a minute. This is more WHAT PLAY HER but my daughter has become a complete Minecraft convert this year. Blocks away for at least 30 mins a day. She has about a dozen worlds on

I’ve mentioned this before but my Dad is obsessed with the farming game, he’s got 500+hour saves on each game since 2015. He’s so protective over it as well, the Grandkids aren’t allowed anywhere near

Posted Images

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Kookoocachu said:

Who's excited for Animal Crossing tomorow?

No one more excited than my daughter who's behaving like it's Christmas eve. I snagged it for £34 from Shopto and its been taunting her from the home screen. She's never had a preorder before so it's driving her insane that she can't play it. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I was, but don't have the money for it now. Not unless my gran decides I need a care package to help me through the end of the month, or my lady wrangles the money from somewhere. 

I started playing that Shantae: Half Genie Hero on my XBone last night. It seems like a fairly harmless platformer at the moment. Introduce new mechanic, have portions of game that involve new mechanic etc. Plenty of game modes hidden behind a pay wall. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Awards Moderator
49 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Anyone use ShopTo for digital downloads? Are they reliable? How long does it take to get a download code?

That's how I bought mine (I've used Shopto for over ten years). Code was available instantly. Renewed my ps+ there too. 

Update: caught her trying to sneak a go before school. 

• Moderators

I bought Doom Eternal a couple hours ago on there - the Get Code button is visible, but when I click it nothing shows up. Is that unusual? I'm not sure if, once it appears in your digital are the code should be immediately available, or the 12 hour rule applies even from then.

They don't seem to have any way of getting in touch with them, and now I'm cursing myself for wanting to save a few quid.

I think ShopTo's long had a reputation for good deals and terrible (ie, non-existant) customer service. Reliable most of the time, but when something does go wrong you're on your own.

Hope they've improved on that front and you get it sorted.

• Paid Members

Had a dreadful day at work because of virus news etc, but got home to a parcel and my other half has ordered Animal Crossing for me, so I can get a crack on with that tonight. 

• Paid Members

Struggling to stay engaged with Destiny 2 at the moment. It feels like I go to work all day, then get home to do more work on D2. 

A mate of mine is playing Dauntless at the mo, which is free to download on PS4. Anyone else played it?

• Paid Members

So I think we're burned out on Red Dead 2. We amassed a pretty respectable 43 day streak so we were swimming in gold bars, but the grind has left us pretty much hating it. Gonna take a while off and get stuck into this. 

20200321_091006.thumb.jpg.a4dd16ea1802707ff1423c2c314d457d.jpg

Seems fitting. 

• Paid Members

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about The Outer Worlds on here. Has anyone played it? It's by Obsidian (who developed Fallout New Vegas) and according to many is simply Fallout in space. One of my staff at work swears I'll love it if I'm a Fallout fan. 

Anyone?

• neil locked this topic