Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

On 3/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I’m saving the Pennines run for Christmas! Victoria to Leeds! Might even take the train for real to see how it compares!

The Victoria to Leeds one is based in 1983.so the route might be a bit different. Have you seen the Michael Portillo themed spin-off? 

9 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Have you seen the Michael Portillo themed spin-off

Jesus, we really living in the end of days.

47 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The latest Assassin's Creed is free for a weekend starting from today.

4e846b30-69f0-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4.jpg

Everyone did this didn't they. Great game, I might buy the xp boost and actually finish it.

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

So the show, but minus the awkward posh-fish-out-of-water bits that make it a decent watch.

The Stanley Parable looks like so much fun. If only I had something to play it on. I should set up an epic store account just so I can snap up these freebies. 

Yeah, my PC can't run most games, but I still add the regular freebies to my Epic account in hope that one day, I'll have a machine more powerful than a walnut.

I got untitled goose game as it means I can play a game that will also entertain my daughter whilst we're all trapped at home. It's harder than I thought it would be, or I'm just dumb.

24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I got untitled goose game as it means I can play a game that will also entertain my daughter whilst we're all trapped at home. It's harder than I thought it would be, or I'm just dumb.

Had to Google the walk through a few times with the girls so don't worry it's not just you.

HONK

I just missed out on getting it for 31 quid, I've been putting it off but I'll buy it eventually. I'm gonna try remaking a Twin Peaks house like I did in New Leaf.

Still loving MK11 and managed to pick up a copy on Switch at a good price so I can now play it on the sofa. It’s a brilliant port.

4 hours ago, Merzbow said:

The latest Assassin's Creed is free for a weekend starting from today.

Of course it is. Days after I just bought it 😕