WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Finally finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

The storyline at the end of Chapter 11 was the first time I have been shocked by a video game in a very long time - it was a proper gut punch. I really enjoyed the game and I think it will be a rare one I play New Game +

• Paid Members

I'm just working through the tutorials for the different regions at the moment. It's going to take a while before I'm driving these things well. It's the braking and coasting. 

EDIT: For some reason the different railways seem to get easier from left to right. The Great Western stuff is much easier than the California stuff. Only 2 minutes late to my destination. That's practically early by Northern Rail standards. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

My Final Fantasy VII Remake pre-order arrived yesterday, and I’ve been both impressed and disappointed by it. The voice acting for is very mixed, and for the most part side characters are acted better than the main cast.

There are also some unwelcome storyline additions that significantly change aspects of the story, and they’ve spent a lot of time expanding the world with filler when perhaps completing the full game as a stand-alone would have been the better option to take. 

The battle system(s) are fun though, and when they get it right, they nail it. The music is great and genuinely gave me goosebumps at various points.

It’s a thumbs up so far, although not as strong a thumbs up as it could have been.

• Awards Moderator
On 3/31/2020 at 6:41 PM, Nexus said:

Just finished Bioshock Infinite's DLC. Enjoyed it more than the game; even doing Episode 2 stealthy like was quite fun.

Still think it goes 1>2>3 for order, though.

I was also thinking that this might be the first DLC I've ever actually finished in a game. Don't usually buy it, but it came free with PS+

I gave up. Just couldn't finish Bioshock 1, completely bored by it. 

Started Jedi Fallen Order because it was on sale. It's the most incompetent polished AAA title I've ever played. Terrible camera, really poor. Signposting and puzzles are ludicrous, expecting you to solve it with no environmental clues. The engine is completely inefficient for the level of platforming it requires. And something I hate about Jedi games is when the developers realise a lightsaber is too OP so invent other weapons to best them. 

And yet, I really want to see how it ends. I'm such a WWE fan. 

Yeah, they're either sold out or people have put the prices right up. Animal Crossing has done much better than expected too, people have been buying consoles just for that during isolation.

Edited by Merzbow

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I only really want it for Cuphead, and even then I’m struggling to justify buying it to myself

It's on Mac/PC and Xbox too.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Is it Covid’s fault the Nintendo Switch seems to be out of stock everywhere? 

Apparently there was a copyright dispute going on as a technology company claimed Nintendo stole their patents to make the Switch. I wonder whether it was briefly on hold because of this (and also a little slower than usual because of certain viruses as well). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/3/13/21177309/nintendo-switch-patent-gamevice-win

Edited by jazzygeofferz