WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

8 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

How far did yoy get?

In retrospect it might not be considered too far, im not sure how much was left. If I remember rightly I was just over half way (I think). I'd just completed the prison riot where the sinister 6 are unveiled. Think Doc. Oc. unleashes the virus (what a time to be playing through something like that!). As I've been away from playing games for, as mentioned, about 18 months and never being an absolute pro on consoles anyway... that really is a lot of hard work there!

Wasn't for me either, I'm not a fan of stealth games, so the mediocre stealth mechanic just put me right off. Can't even really remember how far I got but it wasn't far. Pretty sure even the best movie in the world would be fairly hard to connect with if they repeated 5 minute chunks of the film 20-30 times before letting you move on.

I finally got Hitman 2016 and am I alone in thinking that the levels are a bit too big? I get that they really wanted to push the sandbox nature with the reboot but I'm not sure I like it, I've never been a fan of being dumped somewhere and left completely alone to do as I want, I like a little bit of a push in the right direction.

I feel like Blood Money got the balance just right.

Edited by Merzbow

• Moderators

Got sea of thieves on game pass free earlier and played with a few mates. It's a terrible game, I'd be angry if I paid for it and I would never play it on my own.. But with friends it was fucking hilarious and some of the most fun I've had gaming in a while.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

4 hours ago, Mikeymike83 said:

In retrospect it might not be considered too far, im not sure how much was left. If I remember rightly I was just over half way (I think). I'd just completed the prison riot where the sinister 6 are unveiled. Think Doc. Oc. unleashes the virus (what a time to be playing through something like that!). As I've been away from playing games for, as mentioned, about 18 months and never being an absolute pro on consoles anyway... that really is a lot of hard work there!

Thats bang on half way if I remember correctly. I'd give it a break too. You could knock the difficulty right down and catch up fairly quickly but I really enjoyed getting the back backs and side missions.

• Paid Members

Keep going Ralphy, I loved Fallout 4. The storyline and characters were far better than Fallout 3 and New Vegas in my opinion. A protagonist having a voice helps massively I think. 

• Awards Moderator
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

A protagonist having a voice helps massively I think. 

You are literally the only person to have ever said that. And that might be the issue Ralphy's having - fans of New Vegas don't get along with 4 because the voice protagonist doesn't allow them to roleplay fully.