WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

It gets even better, apparently the collection of remasters/rereleases will be bundled as an 'Allstars' version of the 3d Mario's. Pinch of salt and all that but it's being reported with more substance than your usual rumour.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't mind a try at Mario Sunshine. It was quite underrated at the time if I remember? 

• Awards Moderator

Because it was mediocre. A nice try to innovate the franchise, but became a chore. It's biggest crime however is trying to follow Super Mario 64.

[Felatio Lips will be here in approximately 18 minutes to explain why it's the best game of all time.] 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I got an email from them yesterday morning saying my Resi 3 PS4 pre-order has been dispatched.  Hopefully means I get it a day early.

I got mine today as I'd preordered online.

• Paid Members

All you Playstation boys will be sad to learn that The Last Of Us 2 has been delayed indefinitely due to coronavirus. I bet a lot of folk in lockdown were looking forward to it helping them get though spells of boredom. 

Yup, you can’t get hold of a Switch for all the gold in Christendom.   Balls.

Surprised by The Last Of Us 2 - most games companies are forging ahead.  Fast & Furious has been delayed by 6 weeks but that’s all.  So you’ll all still get to play that. ;)

Edited by Loki

So in an absolute brainfart moment, I've decided to have a crack on the ps4 again after probably 12-18 months worth of not being too bothered, I have accidentally deleted the spiderman game. Having played through since Monday, and getting pretty far through the game, I'm now absolutely apoplectic at the thought that all that hard work has been lost.

I've reinstalled the game but it's coming up as if it's been installed for the very first time (0% game played), somebody please, PLEASE, tell me that there is a way to recover that data so it can be installed again and I don't have to piss about doing the same missions all over again. 😫😫

You'd think that it'd be delayed for as long as it takes for the world to get back to work but they had announced Ghost of Tsushima for just over a month after The Last of Us part 2 so maybe it jumps in to that spot or moves to the back end of July/early August. I think Ghost was Sony's last big first party release of the year, on PS4.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikeymike83 said:

I'm now absolutely apoplectic at the thought that all that hard work has been lost.

Do you have PS+? You can copy down your cloud save.