TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

Some more Red Dead Redemption 2 fun.

Spent most of the (in game) day playing poker before doing some missions. Got back to camp to find Bill (who I had to save earlier because he's an idiot) trolling/scaring the shit out of Kieran while some of the gang sing around the campfire.

I joined the sing along.

Been playing Uncharted 4 since I ditched Death Stranding. Never played any of the previous ones but really enjoying it so far. Think I prefer the Mission Impossible vibes over than deliveroo simulator. 

Got a Playstation voucher for Christmas and having a look on the store. Is Resident Evil 2 any good? 

2 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Yes. If you liked any previous RE games then definitely get the remake.

Don't think I played one since the original version was out! There's a demo available so will give it a try.

Yeah REmake 2 is bloody amazing, one of my fav games this year. 7's great, it felt like a more modern gaming take on the first game but with one of the best cast of baddies since Metal Gear Solid 3.

Fable 2,  Ultra Street Fighter 4, Sonic &Sega All Stars RacingTransformed. The Sega VintageCollection stuff,Dungeons & Dragons: Cbronicles of Mystara. Pacman Championship Edition +

39 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

@jazzygeofferz As I am aware of your love for Street Fighter have you ever seen Hi Score Girl on Netflix? It’s basically an anime series about Street Fighter tournaments and Capcom beat em ups in general.

I've had it recommended to me on here, but have a couple of shows I'm currently working my way through on Netflix/Prime. I'll definitely check it our when I've finished one of them. I'mhaving a little crack on Street Fighter 5 with my new pad this morning. Gill & Urien have new costumes where they're wearing tracksuits. I've not had a look at whether the other characters have them, but am looking forward to Blanka in his tracky if it is a CE thing..I'd imagine it'd be like shortly after the Headshrinkers' face turn when Captain Lou tried to make them wear boots and they'd keep acting like they've spent their entire lives up to that point barefoot.

Monkey ball on Switch is a bit of a disappointment. None of the party games have any great longevity, and I bought it solely for them; I don't have interest in the single player campaign.

Ape Out is half price on Switch at the moment and there's also a demo available so you can try before you buy. Well worth the £6 odd they're charging.