WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

On 12/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, pitseleh said:

Has anyone here played Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've spent a lot of time recently just watching videos about it even though I'm not usually an RPG fan. Thinking about picking it up in the new year. 

I have. I actually got pretty far in it, and the whole time felt unsure whether or not I was actually enjoying it. It’s pretty tough, and I thought I was enjoying overcoming the obstacles put in front of me, but eventually realised I was enjoying the fact I didn’t face the prospect of the sloggish obstacles and gave up.

It wasn’t for me, but I can see why someone might like it.

If you’re looking for under-the-radar open world games I quite liked Greedfall.

• Paid Members

Ok maybe it’s just me but the Jedi fallen order game is utter utter trash. It looks bad the first real open level is the most tedious part of a game I’ve played in a long time. The lock on does not seem to help anything. 

Debating trading it for outer worlds 

Edited by quote the raven

Decided to restart Red Dead Redemption 2. God it's a bloody gorgeous game.

1 hour ago, quote the raven said:

Ok maybe it’s just me but the Jedi fallen order game is utter utter trash. It looks bad the first real open level is the most tedious part of a game I’ve played in a long time. The lock on does not seem to help anything. 

Debating trading it for outer worlds 

If you like Fallout (New Vegas in particular) then Outer Worlds is definitely worth a punt. I'm assuming that you don't have an Xbox One but just in case, it's on Game Pass.

Fallen Order imo is pretty "ok" from what I have played but I have little time these days for games that use the "it's hard" gimmick.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, pitseleh said:

Has anyone here played Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've spent a lot of time recently just watching videos about it even though I'm not usually an RPG fan. Thinking about picking it up in the new year. 

If you’ve got an xbox one, it’s included in game pass ultimate so you could give it a whirl there. I’m also interested in it, and have downloaded it, but not quite interested enough to press play.

• Paid Members

Saw the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 reduced to £40 last night. I pretty much played Horizon 3 all year, so to be able to pick up 4 and all the DLC for that was a no brainer. Did some of the early doors stuff. It's plenty fun. Be intrigued to see how the rolling seasons work out.

I'm also looking forward to testing my fighting commander pad with some Street Fighter on my PS4.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

I enjoyed the BETA well enough but the days of me paying full price for COD are long over.

Mine was a Christmas gift.. Win win! 

My original Ps4 which I've had for 4/5 years is starting to not play discs. It only happens every now or again or with 2 discs. 

Sony quoted me 150 quid to "repair or replace" 

Anyone know where else I could get it fixed? It's miles out of its warranty so not that bothered if So y don't fix it. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Weezenal said:

A couple years back I took mine to a place on Tottenham Court Road, they charged me about £90 to fix it so reckon you can g t it fixed even cheaper now.

I'd imagine almost anywhere in the country is cheaper than someone in central London!!