WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

On 12/9/2019 at 12:06 AM, Stinky Dad said:

Any PES Master League players here? I made the switch over from fifa this year but signing players is solid. I’ve bought about 4 in 3 seasons. Invariably my negotiations always fail as the player ‘isn’t sure the move would benefit him’ despite him moving to a better club than he’s at for more than double his wage and high bonuses. What am I doing wrong? 

Are you using your scouts? Also nicking some free agents is a good way of building your squad, although they can be a dick to integrate.

6 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Are you using your scouts? Also nicking some free agents is a good way of building your squad, although they can be a dick to integrate.

I don’t think I am. I’m struggling to get to grips with the whole scouting and transfer system to be honest. How do I scout, say, Jadon Sancho as he’s keen on the move, I have the cash and have offered him full bonuses and he still won’t move. 

Edited by Stinky Dad

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I bloody love the RE Engine, I wish more games could use it. Like a collab with Koei Tecmo to make a new Fatal Frame/Project Zero.

Get Kojima on board and do whatever Silent Hills was supposed to be under a different name? 

11 hours ago, Stinky Dad said:

I don’t think I am. I’m struggling to get to grips with the whole scouting and transfer system to be honest. How do I scout, say, Jadon Sancho as he’s keen on the move, I have the cash and have offered him full bonuses and he still won’t move.

Quite a lot can depend on your style of play, it's easier to get players if your scouts come back with their information, this means your scouts have already made preliminary inquiries, but very often you're going to get players who would fit into your team instructions.

If you're insistant on a particular player I'd do an advanced search for him and then once you know where he is send out a scout to whichever country he's playing in with instructions to look for his position and then wait until he pops up.

You may also have to change your team instructions to suit that player, which can absolutely fuck your team chemistry though.

Started a new game of Elite Dangerous and the auto docking/launch and cruise assist are a game changer for me.

Sure I'm pretty good at the above after getting used to it but I can't deny that I always found the process of docking in particular incredibly tedious after a couple of hours.

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

First thing I always did in Elite was buy a docking computer. Only takes up 1 space and saves countless headaches!

Yeah. I've never found docking hard though, just a massive chore after a while.

Anyway I've just pledged to Yuri Grom. He seems a decent chap.

• Paid Members

Are there any web-based browser games that people can recommend? Nothing too flashy or action packed as I'll mostly be playing on the sly at work, but maybe a management or turn-based game (or any game where I can quickly minimize the window without affecting the gameplay), and one where you can log-in to keep your progress would be dandy. I used to play GeoGuessr a lot but now you have to pay £20 for the annual subscription and I can't justify that until the new year.

• Paid Members

Downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 yesterday on the Xbox one. 

Forgot how much fun the game is. Also nice to see that the 'mutations' where they alter the game modes are still a thing many years later. 

£15 Well spent. Grabbing pills.

• Paid Members

The final character for Street Fighter 5 Champion Edition has been announced and it's Seth, as people had found from their datamining, and inferred from completing the roster so all the arcade ladders work properly They're looking:a little different.

https://youtu.be/KGDTW_olPUU

The redesign is interesting. The remix of the theme is nice, I caved, paid the £20 for the update which is live now. Gill is astounding to play as, and I'm not looking forward to meeting him at the end of the Street Fighter 3 arcade ladder. I need to find out whether he's secretlygot Resurrection as well as Seraphic Wing. All the DLC costumes, colours, stages and music packs apart from the Capcom Pro Tour stuff, some of the lucky raffle costumes, and the EX colurs is unlocked from the off, Seth and the Champion Edition rebalance/secondV-skills etc will presumably be a massive update on February 14th. Did I mentionI'm a massive mark for Street Fighter? I bought the season passes for the characters, but £20  for all the costumes, music etc is a pretty big saving. Just need a stage viewer and sound test mode now. All the  in-game currency is still earned, that can be used for buying lucky tickets to get a couple of extra costumes (Sagat's Street Fighter 1 costume, Boxer's "Mike" costume, and Street Fighter 2 Claw and Dictator costumes), the EX colours and the battle items for survival mode.