WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've just 100% Spiderman on the PS4, and really enjoyed it. Is there anything else similar that I could pick up? I finished all the Arkham games back in the day, so they are off the menu...

2 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I've just 100% Spiderman on the PS4, and really enjoyed it. Is there anything else similar that I could pick up? I finished all the Arkham games back in the day, so they are off the menu...

God Of War May be up your street.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Acyually, I did mean to pick that up. Cheers, I'll grab that next time im in town.

1 minute ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Friday the 13th is currently free on Xbox Games with Gold, and I've been having a blast on it for the past 90 minutes. Great Halloween season game.

I have F13th on the PS4. It's one of the most fun online games I've played. Just a shame they can't keep adding content to it, as I think a proper single player campaign would be fantastic.

• Paid Members

Got my Switch back and went straight to the Nintendo store to get Untitled Goose Game... and saw this: 

20191017_194445.thumb.jpg.2b3508fe6360f927dab96555132a8239.jpg

GET THE FUCK IN

However some awful news- Nintendo had to wipe my data to repair it, so my Zelda save file is gone :cry:@Mr_Danger how devastating is this

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

@PunkStep Bad times. How far in were you? It's no great chore to have to play more BotW but I wouldn't relish having no bastard stamina again.

Almost done. I was procrastinating the Ganon battle because I wanted to clear as many shrines as possible first. I think I had cleared about 70 out of 120.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Almost done. I was procrastinating the Ganon battle because I wanted to clear as many shrines as possible first. I think I had cleared about 70 out of 120.

Exactly where I am. 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:46 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

I would say God of War is drastically different from Spider-Man. To be honest, I wasn’t a fan. Totally appreciate I’m in the minority, it just isn’t my kind of game.

I really enjoyed Infamous Second Son, as far as a Spider-Man-alike goes @Cod Eye. It’s not a perfect suggestion but I liked the story more and thought the gameplay was great. It’s also dirt cheap these days so it’s a fairly low risk purchase.

Edited by RedRooster

18 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I would say God of War is drastically different from Spider-Man. To be honest, I wasn’t a fan. Totally appreciate I’m in the minority, it just isn’t my kind of game.

In terms of it not being Comic based yes but there is similarities.

Open World with tons of side content in between the story, I finished it 100% at the time and got rid I saw it in Game for £15 today and nearly picked it up again.

Instead I went with Judgment, loved the Yakuza series so had to pick this up, can’t wait to dive in.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

In terms of it not being Comic based yes but there is similarities.

Open World with tons of side content in between the story, I finished it 100% at the time and got rid I saw it in Game for £15 today and nearly picked it up again.

Instead I went with Judgment, loved the Yakuza series so had to pick this up, can’t wait to dive in.

‘Open World’ is a very broad description though, for example, Skyrim and Shadows of Mordor are nothing alike yet technically fit that description.

In terms of like-for-like gameplay, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it as a follow-up to Spider-Man, is my point. Although if you’re just looking for an acclaimed PS4 game, sure this might work. 

Wasn’t for me though.