TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

40 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Is the DLC reduced as well? £8 for the extra stuff is pretty good, though. 

Don't know, but I'm kicking myself that I didn't splurge the extra £4.

I might pay that out just so I've got the dlc as it's still cheaper than buying it separately. 

Super Bomberman R is on Games With Gold and I forgot how much fun Bomberman is.

50 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The DLC stuff you get with that KOF XIV pack is only half of the DLC characters.

Boooo! 

Finished Last of Us. Great story but some iffy gameplay is my take away. I think the second one with all the modern quality of life upgrades and improved AI that doesn't blow your cover in a game that's 90% stealth will be something I'll definitely give a go. 

6 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Anyone picked up Trials Rising yet? 

Yes.  It is better than Fusion, but Evolution is still the pure Trials benchmark.

Handling and graphics are sublime.  I don't like everything being a race with ghosts on by default.  It becomes you against the ghosts rather than you against the track.  Having said that, I do like the inclusion of the explicit race events.

The tracks are often busier than even Fusion tracks, but the graphical style and setting is much less jarring than Fusion's.

14 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Dead or Alive 6 has a £73.99 season pass, which is about £20 more than the actual game. And it's only season pass 1.

Surely the bubble has to burst one day.

To buy all of DOA5 Last Round's DLC (which was mostly costumes) cost £300 altogether. You can normally buy the characters separately for about £8.whats really saddening is that this season pass only gets the dlc packs that are listed, which are all released between now and June, but that there could also be more dlc released outside of the stuff covered by the season pass in that slim 3 month window and there's probably a new season pass out in the summer for more. 

I picked up Pro Evo 2019 for £8 on PSN yesterday. That's a pretty good saving on the £50 they usually ask for it AND I get to spend a few afternoons playing with the edit function doing the kits and team names. I know it doesn't sound too exciting to some, but I like giving some of them classic away kits. I can also resurrect my J-League inspired fantasy/Master League team Geoff United Chiba. 

Cheers for the heads up on PES. Literally nearly bought it on ebay yesterday for £20. I've been waiting for it to get down to the £15 mark. It's been going for around £25 for a few weeks. 

Where do you get your OF's from? 

On 2/28/2019 at 1:59 PM, Onyx2 said:

I haven't tried it but I stumbled on this link. That dialogue box looks confusing AF and sounds like it will tear a hole in space-time continuum if you make the wrong choice.

This worked! I went to my PS4 save on the console, and hit 'NO'. Then later on, booted  up my Vita, the message came up and I could continue the game!

On 2/28/2019 at 5:56 PM, Onyx2 said:

Working with Sony cloud saves are always like this. You have to almost draw a diagram to understand which save you're working with. 

Yep. It failed to cross save from the Vita afterwards so I lost a half hours progress when moving back to the PS4. It's so overly-complicated.

3 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Cheers for the heads up on PES. Literally nearly bought it on ebay yesterday for £20. I've been waiting for it to get down to the £15 mark. It's been going for around £25 for a few weeks. 

Where do you get your OF's from? 

I'm just going to go through and make the kits kind of resemble the right kits and see whether the actual team names are on the list of what the commentator says..

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

OR

You could buy FIFA and save all that faffing!

Never again afer you lot convinced me into getting FIFA18 due to World Cup fever.

PES on the PS4 with an option file is tremendous with only the PS4 pad letting it down.