WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Cheers everyone, 300 hours and not finishing it sounds wonderful to me. The most hours I clocked in for a Skyrim game was 250 hours and I'd done everything I could find, so that's massively reassuring! How big is the map, in comparison to say Skyrim, Witcher 3, a GTA game etc?

Ginormous. It really is a massive map.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling ba

Excuse my indulgence for a minute. This is more WHAT PLAY HER but my daughter has become a complete Minecraft convert this year. Blocks away for at least 30 mins a day. She has about a dozen worlds on

I’ve mentioned this before but my Dad is obsessed with the farming game, he’s got 500+hour saves on each game since 2015. He’s so protective over it as well, the Grandkids aren’t allowed anywhere near

Posted Images

The fast travel is really good too, I've not stabled a horse yet I just jump from shrine to shrine or glide from towers. 

One thing that stands out as being really shite on the Switch is the online services. For £20 a year it's fairly priced but I wish they would fuck their mini consoles off and just whack them all online (they wont). No web browser or Netflix either. I basically pay to play MK8D online.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m a massive fan of Farcry 3 and 4. Is 5 worth the 20 quid I saw it for?

I really enjoyed it. Not without flaws but it gripped me enough that I got Platinum on it, which I've only ever done with about 6 games. 

• Paid Members

I've been pretty much trotting through the character stories and arcade trees on Street Fighter 5. Also did the first chapter of Yakuza 0. Can't wait to have time to not play any more of the story as I'm too busy playing Outrun in an arcade.

Getting ready to face Ganon on BotW. So far I'm up to 14 hearts, I've got the master sword, I got a good horse(but horses are shit), I've nearly another whole stamina wheel and I've done all the divine beasts. What useful shit should I get before I head off to end this mutha'? Does the end game effect the post game, can I still do all the quests or do some close off after and does all my stuff from this game transfer over to the DLC or do I start over?

It's such a brilliant game, even with shitty hand held analogues.  I hope we get another on Switch as with this as a starting point they've got amazing scope to work with. It actually amazes me that those little cartridges and this flimsy tablet can produce games that look and run so good.

Farming Simulator 17.

This was 8 quid in the Xbox sale.  Lads, I'm not going to lie, I love it.  Sorting out what to plant, when to fertilise and when to harvest is giving me the fucking horn.  I upgraded my plough to one that sows at the same time which cuts down the work, but sadly it means that I've had to reduce the hours that Pawel, Krzysztof, and Maciej have been doing for minimum wage.

Getting me some of that middle class vegan money by growing soybeans, but flood the market and the price drops so have to keep an eye on that.  You can get cattle but I'm sticking to the crops for now.  Also, the country radio station has a couple of bangers on it.

• Paid Members

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling back, I’ve rolled my tractor into the lake and can’t get it out”. 

He spends all day on Farming Simulator. It’s mad. He never showed any interest in any games when we were kids, but now you can’t get him off his PS4. On FS15 he had a 350 hour game save, and probably an even bigger one on FS17. He’s playing the new one at the moment but says it’s not as good as 17 as you can’t make money quick enough - the poor blokes only got £3m in the bank so far. 

If you want any gaming tips Keith let me know and I’ll phone the old man (I never thought I would say that in a million years)

• neil locked this topic