WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Downloaded Sea of Thieves as part of the Game Pass. 

Not a clue what to do, but having a blast. On my first ship I fired a hole into a friendly ship, crashed our ship into a cascade of rocks and then fell overboard and was unceremoniously left behind. Will try and hop back on later with a proper group, can imagine it being a right laugh if used correctly.

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection are next month's PlayStation Plus games.

I've just got the remastered original... on XBONE.

I do have both that and the PS4, but It weirds me out a bit to have a franchise spread over them without multiple copies even though it may mean I play both more.

• Paid Members

I've got the first two on 360 with backwards compatibility as part of Games With Gold. My pad FPS playing isn't as good as my Keyboard and mouse. 

• Awards Moderator

I started and finished Moss on PSVR this week. A beautiful, clever and sweet little game that uses VR not as a gimmick but an integral part of the gameplay. You bond with the rodent protagonist very quickly and guide him around, while you also exist as an avatar yourself manipulating objects and enemies. Only about 5 hours run-through but not a minute of fat on it. 

• Paid Members

I've ended up back cracking on at Street Fighter 5 on my PS4. On the weekends I've been playing online and surprising myself by how well I've been doing given that modern first party controllers are awful for playing fighting games with. During the week I've just been trying to get the arcade mode stuff done, and trying survival mode. I keep looking up fightpads on Amazon, but know I actually just need to try and update the firmware on my fightstick, or find an adapter that'll let me use my 360 fightpad on my XBone/PS4. 

• Paid Members

It's quite annoying that PS+ cutting the number of games per month seems to be happening in line with one of the games we do get being one I already own. First Edith Finch, now Sonic Mania. Ah well.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

I started and finished Moss on PSVR this week. A beautiful, clever and sweet little game that uses VR not as a gimmick but an integral part of the gameplay. You bond with the rodent protagonist very quickly and guide him around, while you also exist as an avatar yourself manipulating objects and enemies. Only about 5 hours run-through but not a minute of fat on it. 

Moss is lovely. If you liked that then play Astro Bot because it’s similar but much much better. Probably the PSVR killer app.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

It's quite annoying that PS+ cutting the number of games per month seems to be happening in line with one of the games we do get being one I already own. First Edith Finch, now Sonic Mania. Ah well.

I bought a Vita during the same month they cut the games. Bad timing on my part.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Moss is lovely. If you liked that then play Astro Bot because it’s similar but much much better. Probably the PSVR killer app.

Funnily enough I borrowed Moss from someone who also lent me Astro Bot! So on to that next. 

Edited by Onyx2