WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I've just picked up a PS4 with spider-mon

Kofi Kingston edition. 

The catalogue is pretty broad. What sort of things do you want like to play? 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Kofi Kingston edition. 

The catalogue is pretty broad. What sort of things do you want like to play? 

I'm not much for survival horror, as great as resident evil is it's not for me, but enjoy most other stuff. I don't do the online thing either.

A good motorsport and football recommendation would probably be most helpful.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I've just picked up a PS4 with Fallout & spider-mon. 

What would the good people of the Ukff recommend I pick up from the back catalogue? GOW & Farcry are on the list as it stands.

Witcher 3 if you like big fantasy stuff.

7 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I've just picked up a PS4 with Fallout & spider-mon. 

What would the good people of the Ukff recommend I pick up from the back catalogue? GOW & Farcry are on the list as it stands.

Just play GoW. Now. If you fancy RDR2 then make sure you definitely play GoW first because even though I think GoW is a perfect game there's not an open world that measures up to RDR2 and I find myself longing for that crazy level of expansive world in everything else I play now.

IGN have a top 25 PS4 games that they're always updating and i think they do a video rundown of them, it's super handy.

• Paid Members

How serious are you about the driving stuff? Do you want simulation stuff or something a bit more arcadey? As far as driving it ends up as a case of take your pick over whether you prefer FIFA or Pro Evo. It usually comes down to whether you want licenced teams or a better football game.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

How serious are you about the driving stuff? Do you want simulation stuff or something a bit more arcadey? As far as driving it ends up as a case of take your pick over whether you prefer FIFA or Pro Evo. It usually comes down to whether you want licenced teams or a better football game.

I loved Gran Turismo 3 & 5 and Grid, but the latest GT reads as though it's all online. 

I'd plump for Pro Evo, as not following football I was always happy with Greggs playing for North Manchester. Is there much in it for a good year before I just go for the cheapest? 

• Paid Members
On 4/28/2019 at 2:07 PM, Tommy! said:

I loved Gran Turismo 3 & 5 and Grid, but the latest GT reads as though it's all online. 

I'd plump for Pro Evo, as not following football I was always happy with Greggs playing for North Manchester. Is there much in it for a good year before I just go for the cheapest? 

Project Cars is pretty simulationy and can be played offline. The driver AI can be a bit hit and miss, though. Especially when you're doing the karting stuff. It seems to be either obliviously bumbling around and knocking you all over the place, or the digital equivalents of Fangio, Jim Clark, Prost, Senna etc. You missed a sale a few weeks back where the latest Pro Evo was only £7.50. 

• Paid Members

Has anybody else seen or heard these reports that some of the developers of Mortal Kombat have been diagnosed with PTSD from all the stuff they've exposed themselves to in order to make the violence as realistic as possible? I think I saw somebody said that when they look at their dog they no longer see the dog, just all the innards and guts and things. Another was quoted as trying to avoid sleeping because of the nightmares they were having

https://kotaku.com/id-have-these-extremely-graphic-dreams-what-its-like-t-1834611691?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=kotaku_copy&utm_campaign=top

On 5/10/2019 at 10:25 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

Has anybody else seen or heard these reports that some of the developers of Mortal Kombat have been diagnosed with PTSD from all the stuff they've exposed themselves to in order to make the violence as realistic as possible? I think I saw somebody said that when they look at their dog they no longer see the dog, just all the innards and guts and things. Another was quoted as trying to avoid sleeping because of the nightmares they were having

https://kotaku.com/id-have-these-extremely-graphic-dreams-what-its-like-t-1834611691?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=kotaku_copy&utm_campaign=top

Had read that on Nintendo life. Got the game on the switch yesterday, fucking hell the violence is over the topm