WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I imagine you could power through by just doing shrines and main story but the bosses would be incredibly hard and you'd miss out on loads. I like to mooch about exploring and slowly powering up before moving on to the next main story part and I spend hours on the divine beasts and that's with the occasional trip to IGN wikis (don't judge me I got 5 kids to feed!). I'm predicting  I'll plough more hours in to it than i did RDR2 and i finished that at eighty something percent total completion.

22 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Got a Switch for the kids so I'm keen to get the latest Zelda. How many game hours can you chuck into it? Is it a nice epic long game or a short disappointment like Skyward Sword?

I'm close to 300 hours and still don't have everything. There's a bunch of collectibles I'm having trouble with.

• Paid Members

Cheers everyone, 300 hours and not finishing it sounds wonderful to me. The most hours I clocked in for a Skyrim game was 250 hours and I'd done everything I could find, so that's massively reassuring! How big is the map, in comparison to say Skyrim, Witcher 3, a GTA game etc?

The fast travel is really good too, I've not stabled a horse yet I just jump from shrine to shrine or glide from towers. 

One thing that stands out as being really shite on the Switch is the online services. For £20 a year it's fairly priced but I wish they would fuck their mini consoles off and just whack them all online (they wont). No web browser or Netflix either. I basically pay to play MK8D online.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m a massive fan of Farcry 3 and 4. Is 5 worth the 20 quid I saw it for?

I really enjoyed it. Not without flaws but it gripped me enough that I got Platinum on it, which I've only ever done with about 6 games.