WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

On 11/23/2018 at 10:44 AM, Uncle Zeb said:

Spider-Man's been getting a good press lately, and I'd personally recommend Yakuza 0 to get you started on that series (we're just awaiting the remaster of 3 to arrive and then all seven mainline games will be on PS4). Also if you enjoyed Shenmue I & II, Shenmue III in August will be a PS4/PC exclusive.

Yakuza 4 & 5 haven't been released/remastered on PS4 yet. Though they are in the works I believe.

Hopefully we get Y3 uncut this time.

• Paid Members

I'll keep an eye out for that. I hear great things about the Yakuza series. I think I'm also going to pick up God Hand on the store as well. That Fist Of The North Star game is supposed to be quite similar to the Yakuza games.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought myself a xbox one and got the xbox now game pass. Some absolutely cracking games on here including rise of the tomb raider....... I've waited so longto play this and my God I'm so disappointed....... the amount of gunfights it feels more like battlefield than a fun puzzle/strategy based tomb raider game I know and love 

• Paid Members
On 3 December 2018 at 4:32 PM, Mr.Showtime said:

Got rid of that fucking WWE game and bought Fire Pro (it was half price on PS Store today), it's so much fun already. Downloaded hundreds of CAWS before I actually played any of it! Even got my non-fan housemate into it immediately after a quick run-through of the controls, he picked it up quicker than I did.

I have no PS4 friends :/ so if anyone wants to add me or punch horses on Red Dead etc my gamertag is QuentinZulu...

How are you getting on with Fire Pro? Was it the UK PS store that you ordered it from?

On 12/3/2018 at 7:43 PM, Merzbow said:

Aye, that's the best way to play them now.

From a gameplay and content point of view I'd personally recommend Zero. Kiwami  being  a  remake, feels like a step backwards imo.

Kiwami 2 using the new engine, is much better imo.

If you enjoy the Yakuza games then Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise is also a must buy. It's basically Yakuza with a FotNS coat of paint.

Edited by The King Of Swing

2 hours ago, BigJag said:

How are you getting on with Fire Pro? Was it the UK PS store that you ordered it from?

Yeah I’m based in Asia but my PS account is British so I use the UK store. I’ve had to read a lot to figure out exactly how to play, as I knew all about the game history but had never actually played it. The learning curve is great for someone on my level. I’ve been messing about with a few mates and although they don’t know/care about the logic and the “real” fighters they enjoy the silly CAWs and the timing aspect of the gameplay. I only yesterday just started “career” mode so I’ve still tons to do. Big thumbs up from me.