WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'm another that never actually completed it despite absolutely loving it and investing hours into it. So here's a question for the clever sorts on here... my 360 is a super-old model without built-in internet connectivity and my RDR game save is on a 360 memory stick. Is there anything I can do to get that game save onto my Xbox One?

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

Started playing Red Dead Redemption again, i never actually completed it first time round. I am loving it again, forgot how good it was, now all i have to do is try and do more missions instead of aimlessly exploring for hours on end! 

I've just completed my first play through today, having arrived very late to the party.

Overall I really enjoyed it and can see why people were blown away at the time. It still holds up well. Mistaking innocents for targets is all too easy, there are some pacing issues, and I think the "epilogue" section post-Dutch was fumbled a little, but I'm reasonably confident that enough lessons have been learnt in the intervening years that I won't have the same minor complaints about RDR 2.

• Moderators
On 07/15/2017 at 3:25 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Never played it, but Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor is a fiver for the next three days on Xbox live so I bought it.  I also bought the expansion pack for KEITH IN SPACE and promptly got my ship blown up on my first pirate hunting mission.

360 or Xbone? It's considerably better on the latter, but still good fun I'm sure on the 360.

WWE2K18 is coming out on Switch, as I get Nintendo consoles so have not had a WWE game in yonks, I am thinking of getting it but am thinking maybe not as reviews of other WWE2K games always get mixed reviews. Are they actually worth getting? I bet they will charge about ÂŁ60 for it. Is it a game that is shit without payable downloadable content?

14 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Don't bother, they're bloody abysmal. I got WWE 2K16 for free as part of Xbox's Games For Gold, yet I still feel as though I'm due a refund.

I'll probably just buy Pokken instead then. Fire Pro have apparently said they are interested in bringing it to Switch so may look at that.

• Paid Members

Soz if I've missed any chatter about this... does anyone on here play ARK?

I've watched a couple of Vids and I'm tempted to pick it up for the PS4, it looks right up my street but I'd like to ask people about how the servers work.

Nice one

I spent the majority of Saturday evening playing through a lot of Jackbox Party games. Quiplash was the outright favourite,it is like playing Cards Against Humanity, but you get to make your own answers. The fact you play it using you phone or tablet makes it a really good part game.

KEITH IN SPACE.

Decided to spend my earnings from haulier work to see what mining can do for me.  However, after equipping a Cobra with all the tools needed, it appears that my mining lasers won't fire.  They're fixed so there isn't a need to set them to forward fire.  Do I need a special scanner to scan the asteroids?