WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Never played a FirePro game. Are they any good?

They're not for everyone (see above). There's a learning curve with the controls - actually a timing curve - that can be a turn-off and your first game will have you cursing that it's just luck. 

But when you get it, you'll be rewarded with the most absorbing, authentic and adaptable wrestling game there's ever been. 

28 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

What's the most overrated wrestling game- Fire Pro or No Mercy?

One is from Japan so it must be better, plus the reversal system yadda yadda broken yadda yadda.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

What's the most overrated wrestling game- Fire Pro or No Mercy?

Unless you're taking the piss due to broken reversal-gate, No Mercy was great. It was just WCW/nWo Revenge (which is the greatest wrestling game ever) with a WWF skin and some new features.

• Paid Members

You're right, actually. I was getting my THQ games confused.

Saying that, I have much fonder memories of Revenge due to the fact that (apart from WCW Worldwide, was it? The other WCW N64 game) it was the first wrestling game I got for myself, from Blockbuster. I just loved it. I even have an emulator I bust out now and then. Yes, the graphics are blocky as shit, but it's still good.

Used to love changing all the names of the wrestlers that were in there that were based on Japanese guys to their real Japanese wrestling names. I wasn't even watching much, if any, Japanese wrestling at that time.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Never played it, but Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor is a fiver for the next three days on Xbox live so I bought it.  I also bought the expansion pack for KEITH IN SPACE and promptly got my ship blown up on my first pirate hunting mission.