WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

• Moderators

I have never not given the GGs yet, but I can imagine if someone did that to me then I would react in the same way!

I read on the gwent subreddit that they're probably gonna wipe people back to 0 sets and lvl 1 in the next big update when it goes from closed beta to open, so might not be worth waiting..

I'm not sure if that will affect cards you have in your collection as well though. If not, then it's certainly better to put your scraps into cards than lose them.

I need to do some more reading...

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling ba

Excuse my indulgence for a minute. This is more WHAT PLAY HER but my daughter has become a complete Minecraft convert this year. Blocks away for at least 30 mins a day. She has about a dozen worlds on

I’ve mentioned this before but my Dad is obsessed with the farming game, he’s got 500+hour saves on each game since 2015. He’s so protective over it as well, the Grandkids aren’t allowed anywhere near

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Stuck in a gaming limbo at the minute. Finished Persona 5 the other weekend after 200+ hours (including cutscenes and pause time it seems) and now have no big single player games to play. I went from Breath of The Wild to Persona 5 but don't fancy any of the other AAA titles out atm like Horizon. 
Spent my time since playing Mario Kart and Puyo Tetris but they're time-wasters I'll spend an hour on or play with others. I fancy that Yooka-Laylee but I'm waiting for the Switch version as it's the exact type of game that would have me playing handheld, and apparently they're patching some of the duff bits out by release. 

Spent last night on Fallout Shelter and Peggle on my girlfriend's Xbox One. Really wish Fallout Shelter on the console was less of a mobile game because it was all fun and games until I was waiting for water for 10 real-time minutes. Actually, I sent a bloke out exploring last night so I better check he's not dead.

I'm in a similar position at the moment. Finished Breath Of The Wild, had a go on The Witcher 3 but decided it's not for me  (the combat is shocking!!), and I quite enjoyed Mafia 3 but after 4 or 5 hours I'm fairly sure I've seen everything it has to offer (I'd seen it all within an hour really, it just took this long to get bored with it), plus it crashes so often that it's just too frustrating to play. 

I quite fancy Mass Effect but I'm holding off until the price comes down. In the meantime I'm going back to last gen stuff that I never got round to finishing, plus I've purposely bought some cheap shit from CEX for a laugh. See how far I can get through Jericho, Bullet Witch, and Morph X...

Yeah, I gave it a go but it just made me want to play Skyrim. Got a week off coming up soon so I might give it another look then. Is that Morrowind expansion out yet? I liked the sound of that.

Redownloading Elite Dangerous after seeing the talk of it on here. I couldn't get the hang of it first time around and ended up deleting it to make room on my hard drive, but I'm well up for a bit of space exploration at the moment. Also just been back to The Evil Within after not getting on too well with that at the time. Still not totally convinced by it, but I'm not finding it as frustrating as I did last time I played it.

For what it's worth, I gave up on Elite first time around as I couldn't get out of the first star system.  Didn't realise you had to plot a course to the destination as opposed to highlighting the destination and trying to warp there.

• Paid Members

On ESO, I chose to be a Redguard as I wanted to play the game with a lovely Hammerfell desert backdrop. Quite early-ish into the game, when I got to Daggerfall, one of the first missions took me right across to the other side of High Rock. It took me ages to trek there and in the meantime I was passing loads of important cities and settlements that I wanted to eventually visit through a natural course. Anyone else experience this? Very annoying!

Agree with Carebear Luvva though, it definitely made me want to play Skyrim. I am looking forward to eventually visiting Winterhold in ESO though, as the game is set before the big landslide and it's still a major city. Should be interesting.

• Paid Members

Just decided to finally give The Witcher a go.  Stuck the disk in and it's doing a 20gb update.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

What game/mod is it where a team plays as inanimate objects like chairs and tables and the other team has to figure out what's actually a player and shoot them?

Garry's Mod - Prop Hunt. 

4 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Just decided to finally give The Witcher a go.  Stuck the disk in and it's doing a 20gb update.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

You're lucky, the new Doom has an 30gb update with the entire game taking 80gb of space. I'm sure I read that Halo 5 now has a 50gb+ update if you start it fresh.

10 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

It's a shame the forum's new post rep system doesn't show a list of voters, as I'd love an insight into the mind of whoever felt compelled to "down vote" that.

Explain thyselves, cowards! :ninja:

• neil locked this topic