WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

The Steam Summer Sale is now on. I just picked up FM2017 (with editor), Hacknet, Hard West, SW:KOTOR2, This is the Police, Anno 2017, Mount and Blade: Warband, Empyrion, Disc Jam, The Swapper and Euro Truck Simulator 2 for about £35.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

The standard edition of Star Wars Battlefront II is £59.99, with a “deluxe” edition costing £79.99.

Is it me, or is that ridiculously highly priced? Or is a PS4 usually £60? I thought brand new was £40–£50.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

If it's anything like SWB 1, its not worth  £20. Can't believe I paid 50 quid for a digital copy of that. I was able to convince Microsoft to give a refund a few months later though. 

I like it. Tend to play online as there’s not much offline, single-player content. But yeah, I begrudge paying £60 for a sequel. Even if I can play as Darth Maul.

• Paid Members

I recently paid £7.50 for the full Battlefront 1 game plus all four add-ons. Sounded like the deal of the century, not quite though. It's certainly a bargain at £7.50 (What wouldn't be?!), but anything above £20 and I'd feel short-changed. Hardly any depth to it.

@SpursRiot2012 how on earth did you manage to get a refund months later??

Edited by PunkStep