WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

It came out last year Archie. Doesn't make FL's opinion any more wrong though. It was probably the bit where you play a Spanish waiter in an English hotel that put him off.

Wasn't keen on it either, but that was funny.

• Paid Members

Ok im a bit late to the party.

Witcher 3....So i had it on the shelf for ages but due to other games it kinda sat there. I picked it up had forgotten everything about it, from story to controls. So i reset it and started again.

Dam glad i did its amazing the sheer size of the game is amazing i find myself having to get to the next ? to see what it is without its super harsh decision based stories. Some the choices it presents you with are really no win, bad shit will happen regardless of what you do.

The game is big enough to keep me entertained for months 

Stuck with Elite by not leaving the star system. Trading stuff between places to build of a bit of coin but still hate the docking. It's fine if I have to go through the airlock but I'm fucked if I can find the correct dock at McMahon outpost.

• Paid Members

Stuck with Elite by not leaving the star system. Trading stuff between places to build of a bit of coin but still hate the docking. It's fine if I have to go through the airlock but I'm fucked if I can find the correct dock at McMahon outpost.

I'm having similar issues with Tai Pan — my crew keeps getting scurvy, but I can't afford limes because all my opium got impounded, and I spilled Um Bongo on the keyboard.

• Paid Members

Horde mode on Gears 4 is so addictive. I put about 5 hours into it last night and it's very very rare I'm gaming for that amount of time anymore. Still only got to Wave 45 (out of 50) though, so I'm thinking an all-day Sunday session is needed to complete this. 

The campaign is actually pretty boring so far. I'm about half-way in and it's not much of a challenge while being quite samey. I know that may sound an odd criticism considering Horde mode is essentially a wave of enemies x50, but that has a tactical element to it whereas pretty much every firefight in the campaign mode is the same. 

Online versus mode is very addictive too, but I'm really shit at that.

• Paid Members

Was  someone on here selling an R4 card for the DS a couple of weeks ago. Sure i remember it being mentioned but can't remember what topic it was in

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something on here. Must've been in this thread? I've tried searching but to no avail.

Horde mode on Gears 4 is so addictive. I put about 5 hours into it last night and it's very very rare I'm gaming for that amount of time anymore. Still only got to Wave 45 (out of 50) though, so I'm thinking an all-day Sunday session is needed to complete this. 

The campaign is actually pretty boring so far. I'm about half-way in and it's not much of a challenge while being quite samey. I know that may sound an odd criticism considering Horde mode is essentially a wave of enemies x50, but that has a tactical element to it whereas pretty much every firefight in the campaign mode is the same. 

Online versus mode is very addictive too, but I'm really shit at that.

Is this on Xbone? Just asking because my girlfriend plays this loads and is looking for someone to do co op mode with her.