Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

I went to trade Darksiders 2 at Game this morning and they've got an offer on that I thought might be worth mentioning - they've giving 30% extra on all trade-ins if you buy any online vouchers at the same time. I bought a 400-point Microsoft card for

The originally slated October 5th release date for PES 2013 has been changed. It's now out a week before Fifa 13 on the 21st Sept. Good ploy from Konami, it plays a fantastic game and getting it out before Fifa will give it a fighting chance of making some respectable sales.

Just finished Episode 1 of The Walking Dead game. Top notch storytelling, the comic book style is stunning and cant wait to get the rest! If anything happens to Clementine I think my heart is gonna break though. Love the stats at the end too. What did everyone pick?

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Honesty - Lie to Hershel? - I was honest.

Who would you save - Duck or Shawn? - Shawn

Loyalty - Side with Kenny? - Larry

Mercy - Give Irene the gun? Gave her the gun

Who would you save - Doug or Carly? Carly.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by Cobra1000

Got my hands on Sleeping Dogs over the weekend. To be honest, I really don't see what the fuss is about.

The storyline is shite and features far too many fucks, the combat system feels clunky and the driving is woeful. I'll probably see it out but I'm glad I did not pay a penny for it.

I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't like Arkham City. I just thought "ah... it's more of the same". Visually impressive, but I lost interest after about 2 or 3 hours.

I enjoyed ARkham City but thought that Arkham Asylum was vastly superior.

On another note, after playing the utterly fantastic Mass Effect 3 DLC Leviathan it has inspired me to start over from Mass Effect 2 all over again. Definitely my favorite games ever.

I will probably give Knight of the Old Republic or Jade Empire another go before attempting the Mass Effect again, don't get me wrong I like the Mass Effect games but they are endurance tests compared to earlier Bioware games.

Since I have very little faith that it will get a European release I bought an American 3DS in preparation for Shin Megami Tensei IV (now knowing my luck it won't even get a US release lol) so currently I am playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Enjoying it so far but I'm not far enough in to notice the changes from the original version yet other then the voice acting which is pretty standard.

Edited by The King Of Swing

I've been spending a few hours on Tokyo Jungle after waiting half of the day for PSN to update, well worth the wait indeed as it's such a special little game. Nothing beats taking down a cow with a group of feral cats or sneaking past a sabretooth tiger with a lone chick. Sony really do love games that stray away from the norm, don't they?

Quick question for any Assassin's Creed: Revelations players here - does it make any difference having all the Master Assassins on active duty or can you go on missions solely with 'regular' (Lvl10) assassins while keeping the Masters in the Mediterranean? It makes no difference as the dens remain locked either way, it's just annoying having one city go from 100% to 20% when my paypacket goes in and one more mission available would make a difference.

EDIT: New record: Alexandria just went from 100% to 4% in one hit.

Edited by seph

Playing Skyrim and I'm stuck in some fucking cave walking down the same two foot of dank fucking cave and being killed by the same two fucking goblin fucking things.

"ohh there's more to it than just poncing about in a cave" well that's all I've got now. I can't find a way out backwards, just a big fucking lake, going forwards me and my companion get slaughtered by some dwarf things. I've got as a far as some temple or something full of bronze pipes but I'm not spending hours walking down the same two foot of cave and I'm not starting again doing all the shitty "follow this bell end and learn how to use a sword" bit either.

Where the fuck am I and how do I get the fuck out. I think its called bottomless pit, its up by that collage place in the north and I'm really pissed off with it.

Edit: Its this fucking place

Edited by Tommy!

Xcom is so fucking sweet!!

Anyone else playing it?

Yeah, it's great. It is undoubtedly simplified from the original, but that's not a bad thing. I'd forgotten how tense turn-based games can be though!

Edited by Loki

I had never played the original so it's all new to me. And yeah... it is surprisingly tense. In my mind because it's turn based I thought it would be a nice relaxing game, but I tend to have to take a little breather after each turn on a heavy mission because it all gets a bit intense.

The best description of it that I could come up with is that it is like a video game version of Doom: The Boardgame. But I don't think anyone other than Mike Castle will be able to appreciate that reference.

I finally picked up Street Fighter x Tekken yesterday as it was cheap in CEX. Looking forward to having a bash on that.