WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've been playing Toy Story 3. For what is a game for kid's and usually movie tie-in games are crap cash-ins....this game is awesome! It's really fun and easy to play and it captures the wonderful charm of the Toy Story movies perfectly.

• Paid Members
I've been playing Toy Story 3. For what is a game for kid's and usually movie tie-in games are crap cash-ins....this game is awesome! It's really fun and easy to play and it captures the wonderful charm of the Toy Story movies perfectly.

I got that when it came out and loved it. It's a great platformer with plenty to do. Toy Story 2 used to be alright too, not a classic but good.

• Paid Members

I'm getting problems downloading *anything* on my PS3 right now, almost everything gets corrupted in transmission - I doubt very much it's the HDD as I had that replaced (along with a new blu-ray drive), and I've tried tinkering with the router / internet connection but no matter how much I fiddle with the IP / MTU settings nowt seems to work, and yet everything I download on my PC for everything else works fine.

I have no mates (to download on other connections) either.

ive just managed to get US version Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition for cheap, i'm just wondering does any1 know its true value, as i cant seem to find it around much and i havent got an XBox 360.

Just got Counter Strike: Global Offensive today...perfect example of a PC game that should never go to console...very sluggish gameplay even with sensitivity turned up, glitches everywhere too...gutted I spent the points to get it, think I'll stick to GRFS til new Rainbow Six drops :)

Just got Counter Strike: Global Offensive today...perfect example of a PC game that should never go to console...very sluggish gameplay even with sensitivity turned up, glitches everywhere too...gutted I spent the points to get it, think I'll stick to GRFS til new Rainbow Six drops :)

It's a game from 1999, Valve have kept it close to the original vision with only a few visual tweaks and extra weapons etc. It's really not meant for the modern console gamer but personally i think it's great, it's simple, doesn't hold your hand and thankfully won't be full of 12 year old Americans as they can't play it without all the bells and whistles of CoD and BF3.

Also, a shoutout to The Walking Dead Episode 2, i've just finished it and have to say that the writing is brilliant and a whole world above the tripe that was Heavy Rain (i don't understand the praise that game gets, it's written like cheap no mark directed b film with the most unlikeable, wooden characters ever).

Edited by Merzbow

Ahh, the Walking Dead's a cracking game. Wasn't Episode 3 meant to be out by the end of August? That was the last I heard. I look forward to it anyway, whenever it arrives.

I had a go on Darksiders 2 today. I think the 2 is just there because that's how many hours it takes to work out where the sodding quest menu is. Not impressed so far - it seems to have taken the best bits of loads of different games, made them a little bit rubbish, then put them all into the same game. I still really love the first Darksiders so hopefully this will pick up a bit now I've worked out where I'm supposed to be going instead of just wandering around aimlessly. I'm very tempted to put it to one side and start Sleeping Dogs though...

It's a game from 1999, Valve have kept it close to the original vision with only a few visual tweaks and extra weapons etc. It's really not meant for the modern console gamer but personally i think it's great, it's simple, doesn't hold your hand and thankfully won't be full of 12 year old Americans as they can't play it without all the bells and whistles of CoD and BF3.

Yeah, I can see how some love it, I'll keep trying occasionally with it like, but I'll most likely stick to my PC for CS. Definitely agree it's not for CoD players though haha, they'll be like deer in the headlights when they play that.

• Paid Members
I'm getting problems downloading *anything* on my PS3 right now, almost everything gets corrupted in transmission - I doubt very much it's the HDD as I had that replaced (along with a new blu-ray drive), and I've tried tinkering with the router / internet connection but no matter how much I fiddle with the IP / MTU settings nowt seems to work, and yet everything I download on my PC for everything else works fine.

I have no mates (to download on other connections) either.

Managed to sort it by changing my hub configuration, but it appears a lot of Virgin Media customers are having problems with PS3 connections corrupting downloads.

• Paid Members

I got Demon's Souls for my PS3 yesterday, and the game is such a cunt.

If you die, you start the level again, with half health.

If you die repeatedly, the game gets even harder.

I managed to beat the first level boss, after meeting a dragon and running the fuck away from it.

I got Demon's Souls for my PS3 yesterday, and the game is such a cunt.

If you die, you start the level again, with half health.

If you die repeatedly, the game gets even harder.

I managed to beat the first level boss, after meeting a dragon and running the fuck away from it.

It only gets harder if you are dying in human form, play the game offline and only in soul form till you get the hang of it. When you die it won't get harder and killing bosses makes the game easier.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency

Also, if you're finding it too hard still then restart as a Royalty, they have a wand, MP regen and spell that makes everything that bit easier.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/royalty

There is also a certain order you should be doing the levels in but the game doesn't tell you that and lets you find out for yourself. Yeah, the game is a total cunt but still much easier than something like Shadow of the Beast 2.

Edited by Merzbow

Yesterday evening and the majority of today I've been playing Sleeping Dogs. It's a very good GTA style sandbox game, the hand to hand combat works very well and the driving is nice as well. At a time where there's a been a big drought concernging games I actually want to play this is a bit good.