WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Seems like they have, but i fear if the processing power isnt there, it will play third fiddle again...and i fear the price point may end up being WAY too high.

The processing power doesn't matter so much to their success, but the price does. They're not really trying to compete with Sony or Microsoft in offering a top of the range technical product, they're aiming to offer cheap family fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I am currently finding myself pretty addicted to Monsters ate my Condo.

It's available on iphones and Androids, and is made by Adult Swim. It's pretty freaking sweet, and rather addictive.

Rather than me try to describe it, I suggest typing it into Youtube. Or just playing it, because it's really good.

I am currently finding myself pretty addicted to Monsters ate my Condo.

It's available on iphones and Androids, and is made by Adult Swim. It's pretty freaking sweet, and rather addictive.

Rather than me try to describe it, I suggest typing it into Youtube. Or just playing it, because it's really good.

Speaking of iPhones anyone tried making an app for the iphone?

• Paid Members

Just finished the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Arkham City; it was pretty underwhelming but fun for a while.

Just finished the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC for Arkham City; it was pretty underwhelming but fun for a while.

I thought it was pretty cool but just as it was really picking up it ended. Still, nice to see some decent single player DLC rather than new maps or different coloured pants.

• Paid Members
Something I would like to bring up is this Easter Egg with Arkham city with the numeric code given after you complete the game.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Regarding that the joker isn't dead Easter egg. Now three villains died in that game. Joker, ra's al ghul and Hugo. Ra's al Ghul suddenly vanished after he "dies" could he be the person who says he going to bring mayhem to Gotham.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Ra's dies all the time he is like 500 years old or something the league of shadows prob took him back to a lazarus pit to recover, I would not be surprised if the 3rd game is using half of Gotham in a no mans land kinda state and Bludhaven, considering how often the mob guys talk about it after you finish the game, maybe even using Nightwing in Bludhaven and Bat's in Gotham. I really think the person who wants to bring Mayhem to Gotham will be Jason Todd.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by Deaq

• Paid Members
Something I would like to bring up is this Easter Egg with Arkham city with the numeric code given after you complete the game.

Regarding that the joker isn't dead Easter egg. Now three villains died in that game. Joker, ra's al ghul and Hugo. Ra's al Ghul suddenly vanished after he "dies" could he be the person who says he going to bring mayhem to Gotham.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Ra's dies all the time he is like 500 years old or something the league of shadows prob took him back to a lazarus pit to recover, I would not be surprised if the 3rd game is using half of Gotham in a no mans land kinda state and Bludhaven, considering how often the mob guys talk about it after you finish the game, maybe even using Nightwing in Bludhaven and Bat's in Gotham. I really think the person who wants to bring Mayhem to Gotham will be Jason Todd.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

If the League took Ra's back to a pit (not the one they'd have to sieve Clayface out of, that got wrecked) surely they'd bring back Talia as well.

Then again during Harley's Revenge Batman is more PO'd than ever with everything, so either he hasn't thought of it or he's more worried about Ra's wanting to bring back Joker as an ally.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by seph

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You all need to play Spelunky.

At its very core, it's a randomly generated dungeon crawling platformer, but past first glance it's just so much more. Risk vs Reward, rock solid gameplay and one of the best multiplayer games to be released on Xbox. You gotta play the trial.

Wow, i didn't know that they had released that on 360, is it any different to the original freeware version?

I'll be playing that Slender later on as well, in the mood for a good indie horror title after finishing the superb Lone Survivor.

• Paid Members
Wow, i didn't know that they had released that on 360, is it any different to the original freeware version?

Graphical update, new music, improved controls, 1-4 players, deathmatch mode which is a lot like Bomberman. Maybe some other stuff, I've not played the Freeware version.