WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

En Crate/Skillige (sp?). I don't think it's the best deck, but it's the first one I started building so I'm familiar with it and have my strategy all sorted out. Rally is a great card to use after you play your leader card (the one that spawns a couple of En Crate Warriors), especially if you lay down a certain card first that gains points each time one of your card has its score reduced- which happens with En Crate Warrior cards automatically when you place them.

On The Witcher 3 I played with the Northern Realms deck and relied massively on spies and decoys, racking up some ridiculous scores, but there aren't as many spies or decoys in the Gwent game so I can't do that again. They must've wised up to that and evened things out a bit.

I seem time lose to Monster decks mostly, all other decks I tend to win against more often than not. But there are so many different and decent effects that certain monster cards have that just bamboozle me. Perhaps I should start a monster deck just to understand how to play assist them.

No idea why it's still it Beta stage, it has been for several months now and the game seems polished and bug-free.

2 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Basically. They have a website (and some chat channels I think) where you let them know what system you're in and they'll jump out to you and give you enough fuel to make it to the nearest station. They've jumped out as far as the core at least for a rescue. All volunteers as well. 

Wow, that's incredible!  Got 200k stashed up now, got 68k for moving some bio waste 3 systems over so going to get me a new ship, Cobra or Viper, whichever one is the Skoda and not the VW.  Starting to notice how immersed I'm getting in this game now.

• Moderators

I assume you mean warcry rather than rally, right Punk? The one that doubles any wounded unit.. That card is nuts with those an crate warriors.

I've built a northern realms deck. It has a bunch of effects that bring out or affect cards with the same name. I guess the idea is to flood the board / go wide and then go off with the commander's horn / thunderbolt potion type effects.

• Paid Members

Yes, warcry- that's the one. I'll play a clan axeman first (which gains 2 pts everytime I play an En Crate warrior or if any other card has their points reduced), then my leader card, chuck in any other En Crate warrior cards I might have (between 1-3) and then warcry. If I have a commander's horn and my opponent hasn't given up then I'll play that too (after chucking any other cards onto that row first).

this is probably a stupidly basic question with an easy answer (well I hope it is anyway) but I know less than fuck all about games consoles, so -

The boy has got a Switch, he was playing Zelda at the weekend, all was fine. yesterday he turned on the Switch to play Zelda and the icon on the home screen for Zelda has a grey line at the bottom with an x in the middle and it won't open. He can play other games but Zelda won't open. I think it's the kind of line that comes up when there's an update downloading, but its not progressing at all. the builders are round this week so may have turned the power off at a point an update was trying to occur, which is the only thing I can think of to have happened, but should that not have continued when the power came back on? I've checked that its connected to the internet and it tells me it is. I've tried turning it off and on again, taken the cartridge out and back in again, hopefully there's a really obvious thing I'm missing... any suggestions?

I think you'll be able to uninstall any previous updates, pop the cart back in and it'll automatically redownload them. Saves should be kept seperate and be unaffected.

Select the game you want to delete from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.

Press the + button on the right Joy-Con or the - button on the left Joy-Con to call up the game's options menu.

Select Manage Software from the menu on the left.

Edited by Merzbow

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Yes, warcry- that's the one. I'll play a clan axeman first (which gains 2 pts everytime I play an En Crate warrior or if any other card has their points reduced), then my leader card, chuck in any other En Crate warrior cards I might have (between 1-3) and then warcry. If I have a commander's horn and my opponent hasn't given up then I'll play that too (after chucking any other cards onto that row first).

That's a sweet play to set up. I also really love warcry as a response to a lacerate; they play right into your hands!

Have you cracked or crafted any particularly good cards you would recommend?

My friend recommended I craft Yennefer first as she's good value and neutral. Before he moved house and lost internet he was ranked 7th in the world on this:omg: .

Anyone got any mod recommendations for Skyrim on the Xbone? ESO has me in the mood for some Dragon slaying.

Really enjoying ESO. Bought enough crowns for the first four DLC expansions since I don't know if I'll play it enough to justify a subscription, and naturally I joined the Dark Brotherhood as soon as I was able.

Only complaint so far is that unless I missed something there's nothing to tell you what the recommend level is any quest you happen to be doing. Other than that though it's a good time killer.