WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I could...and I will as soon as I buy the Xbox One edition.

Sergio, I tried steering away from my gung-ho Nord approach last time by choosing a Khajit...and ended up playing the game in the exact same manner. Fuck magic and all that bollocks.

• Paid Members

Trying a fresh character/class etc can breathe so much life into a familiar old game. I usually have a couple of RPG playthroughs on the go depending on the classes/playstyles available. Likewise if there's a morality mechanic as well. It opens up whole different parts of the game.

How good is Elder Scrolls Online? Is everything co-op? Because I can't be doing with that. I don't like playing online really, partly because I'm shit and partly because everyone else is a prick.

I'm not too far into it but I've done everything myself thus far. There are players in the vicinity who have killed a few bad guys but I've not interacted with any other players.

How good is Elder Scrolls Online? Is everything co-op? Because I can't be doing with that. I don't like playing online really, partly because I'm shit and partly because everyone else is a prick.

I'm not too far into it but I've done everything myself thus far. There are players in the vicinity who have killed a few bad guys but I've not interacted with any other players.

• Moderators

ESO is fantastic. There's a shit ton of content to do by yourself, and the combat is much improved from Skyrim, I feel. It's really cheap to pick up, so well worth a go if you have an Elder Scrolls itch to scratch rather than playing through Skyrim yet again.

You can't run dungeons by yourself though, and they are a lot of fun. On PC, at least, the community seems to be pretty cool and helpful. I've done a lot of dungeoning with randoms and haven't met that many pricks.

• Paid Members

I find myself in possession of a £15 Nintendo eShop voucher. Any virtual console/eshop recommendations (Wii U or 3DS) to wing my way? I'm thinking SNES Harvest Moon on Wii U and maybe an arcadey shooter on 3DS?