WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've been playing Theme Park after I dug it back out again on the Playstation.

However I have a question, how do I sell the park? The reserve price is well above the park value and if I raise the park value the reserve price raise along side it? I remember it always being like that when I used to play, what have I missed?

• Paid Members

Hankering for something different, I loaded up Wrestlemania 21 on the X-Box today. I think I only played it once on the day I bought it, thought it was shit, and it's sat in the drawer since.

It's no Smackdown varient, but it's not actually that bad. The animation is pretty good, particularly on the selling. Lots of squirming round holding the bit of body that's just been hurt.

Everyone has comically wide shoulders though, and the CAW system can be optimistically described as "limited".

It's certainly playable, more so than either of the Raw games. I'm assuming you can't steal things from Trish Stratus's bag while she's have a match though.

• Paid Members

Currently playing through Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and really enjoying it.

It's been a blast to play at Augusta and while the caddie at the start makes some very weird shot choices as they have to learn the course along with you I have fiund for the most part their advice to be helpful and if not fully helpful then a good starting point to help set up my own shot.

Going to be trading in Homefront on Monday or Tuesday to pick up Shift 2 Unleashed which looks great and should be a blast.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished up 'Portal: Still Alive' again ahead of next weeks sequel, must be the 5th time ive completed thr XBLA version, did the 'Orange Box' version a few times too.. Other that that im enjoying some retro goodness with Sonic 2 (just 100%'d all the achievements for Sonic 1) and a little ground and pound with 'UFC Undisputed 2010'..

• Paid Members

One Chance

Something a bit different. Beautiful little game that shows that games can be incredibly artistic. Let us know (in spoiler tags) how you got on.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I worked every day in the lab, my wife died on day 5 but my daughter didn't. On the final day I developed the cure and then took my daughter to the park. I think we are the last two humans alive

Shadow Assault/Tenchu on XBox 360.. Its the first time ive loaded it up in about 2 years and i forgot just how good it is. I remember buying it the day it came out on XBLA as a spur of the moment buy and loving it, but like a lot of XBLA games.. once its had a month or 2 of play it ends up in the back of your head and you dont play it forever.. If youve not played it before id recommend it, it's NOT like a conventional Tenchu game.. Its more like Bomberman with ninjas (odd description i know).. Worth a look for sure..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Does anyone play WoW? I have no life as it is so have always stayed away from it but I'm being told I should give it a go for a bit. What do you guys think? Is it the dark path that I think it is and I should keep away from?

• Paid Members
Do what I did and give the free 48 hour trial a go. It's nothing special, I played maybe about 3 hours and gave up on it.

Of those 48 hours I would only be able to play about 8 :/ which is also my argument for not bothering, but said sad friend said they are willing to buy me a subscription as a birthday present.