TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

It's a good choice to remaster: old fogies like us will bathe in the retro-ness of going through it again, and it's old enough that a lot of people will have missed it. Plus it was on OG Gameboy (and the DX remaster) and hasn't been re-released since so it should have a whole new audience. I think it looks great.

Has anyone given Tetris 99 a go yet? I shouldn’t be surprised they’ve thought of a way to lend Tetris to the battle royale formula, as it’s a game that seemingly reinvents itself, but can’t say I saw it coming.

Whilst I like Tetris, I’m shit at it. Having 98 other people all being better than me isn’t all that fun yet, but maybe I’ll finally get better at it.

If you have a Switch Online account, it’s free to play and worth a go.

I'm pretty good at single player Tetris, but dreadful at multiplayer, it just requires a whole different strategy. I'm going to give it a go, but I imagine I won't stick with it long.

19 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Oh my!

Paging @FelatioLips

It's really pretty but I dont think think the art style matches the original idea of the game, it had a surreal dreamlike feel to it and was inspired by Twin Peaks. I'm curious but not hyped.