WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Ralphy said:

i have a code for a download of fallout 3 suitable for xbox one and 360, its of no use to me as i already have it, first person to DM me gets it for free 

Game any good or you've not taken it out the wrapper?

Edited by Weezenal

• Paid Members

Summer Games Done Quick starts today (6pm our time I think). It’s a week long charity event where players from all over the world congregate and speedrun loads of different games. 

They mix things up by having races and challenges, 100% runs, glitch runs and stuff like that, but the real charm is in the players commentating as they go, explaining what they are doing and how they spend hours to try and shave off one second from the fastest possible time. 

If you’re interested check it out later on Twitch or YouTube. The first game is Spyro trilogy on PS4, which they predict will be finished in an hour! 

• Paid Members
On 6/23/2019 at 2:08 PM, waters44 said:

Summer Games Done Quick starts today (6pm our time I think). It’s a week long charity event where players from all over the world congregate and speedrun loads of different games. 

They mix things up by having races and challenges, 100% runs, glitch runs and stuff like that, but the real charm is in the players commentating as they go, explaining what they are doing and how they spend hours to try and shave off one second from the fastest possible time. 

If you’re interested check it out later on Twitch or YouTube. The first game is Spyro trilogy on PS4, which they predict will be finished in an hour! 

I love GDQ. TASbot block is good. Awful block is usually fun. 

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:17 PM, CleetusVanDamme said:

Finished Rage 2. Pretty much everything else about it is mediocre, but it has DOOM's gunplay so I had a blast!

These were my exact thoughts on Rage 2. Everything in between the Doom 2016 style frantic gunplay sequences was insanely boring. Roll on Wolfenstein Youngblood and Doom Eternal.

Anyone picked up Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night yet? I was holding off until Friday for the Switch port but I've heard its horrendous. Gonna just play it safe and get it for PS4 instead.

• Paid Members

Just thought I'd let you all know that the Bioshock collection is less than £8 for the next week on PSN, so WYK go and pick it up?

• Paid Members

I'd be more hyped for PES if I didn't already own it. That racing game could be alright if the blurb is anything to go by. Next month's Games With Gold should be announced at some point today as well. 

• Awards Moderator

In news-for-game-I-will-never-play-but-love-to-read-about, MMO economy simulator EVE Online has experienced a catastrophic "alien" invasion. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/eve-online-is-in-chaos-after-an-unprecedented-alien-invasion/

The devs could see the game getting stale so shook things up by having a swarm of NPC rock up after a PVP event and batter the shit out of everyone, causing thousands of actual dollars of damage. The playerbase are exhilarated. 

The game has been around 16 years and it keeps creating amazing stories. Fuck playing it though.