WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I really want to get Mario Maker 2, Links Awakening, Death Stranding, Jedi Fallen Order, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Pokémon Sword or Shield, Luigis Mansion 3, Astral Chain...and that's just off the top of my head. Impossible for me to play all of these.

Those in bold are on my wishlist, along with Cyberpunk 2077, ES6 and the BOTW sequel (the last two are in development so are years away yet probably). I still want to buy Captain Toad, New Super Mario WiiU remastered, Yoshi's Crafted World...but BOTW is still taking up my time. It's so good, and so is the Switch. What a great console. I've barely touched by Xbone in months.

Also, FIFA are adding a new mode called Volta for FIFA 20. Small-sided matches akin to the old Futsal mode in the late 90s FIFA games and FIFA Street. I'm really excited for this, I'll probably end up playing this more than the normal modes. It looks pretty nice.

Screenshot_20190613-124547_Photos.thumb.jpg.cdfc5e68f7ed12918a58b24fa341165f.jpg

Screenshot_20190613-124603_Gallery.thumb.jpg.697430743e50f60c3a6100415d8a87ac.jpg

Screenshot_20190613-124531_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4e087da18bebd6c1392005f917ac777e.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, gmoney said:

There was in a indoor mode on Striker as well, it was skill. 

I loved Striker! Well, aside from the fact that USA were unbeatable. Brazil didn't have Romario and Bebeto for some reason, so I had to play with Muller up front. I preferred it to FIFA though.

10 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Bloody football chat all over the place today! I thought it was supposed to be the off-season...

The what?!?!

• Paid Members

People have said that new Star Wars game looks quite Similar to the Force Unleashed duology. I'm still kicking myself over not touching my XBone for the first half of May and missing OG Battlefront 2.

• Paid Members

Can you not still download the old (i.e. Xbox & 360) Games With Gold titles if you forgot to at the time but had a valid Gold membership? I thought you could, but not with the XB1 games and for those you would need to at least start the download (even if you just cancelled it there and then) to activate your 'purchase'.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Can you not still download the old (i.e. Xbox & 360) Games With Gold titles if you forgot to at the time but had a valid Gold membership? I thought you could, but not with the XB1 games and for those you would need to at least start the download (even if you just cancelled it there and then) to activate your 'purchase'.

You have to pick them up at the time. I completely forgot during the window. I think it's only about £8 though, so I'll probably pick it up at some point in the future. I'd imagine there'll be some kind of sale on Star Wars games around the release of Episode 9.

3 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Let me help you with that.

Death Stranding. Will be less than half price after two months because only Kojima hardcores will buy it immediately, it will be impossible to market and no one else will buy it. Pick it up on the cheap next year.

You mean they won't market it with 8 minute trailers that don't really tell you what the game is about? 

4 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

well its taken me nearly 3 weeks but i have finally set up my xbox one, and wow, what a minefield. Lots of updates and other stuff, i dont know where to start there is so much in terms of games, apps and settings 

Many of the games i have downloaded to my HDD on my 360 are not showing up to be installed, such as REsi 4 and sleeping dogs, which is disappointing 

Not sure about RE4, but I’m pretty sure that Sleeping Dogs was never made backwards compatible, probably because of the Xbox One port of the game.

If you haven’t already got it, I’d highly recommend Game Pass. It’s tremendous value and contains pretty much every first party title. 

Battlefield V added to EA Access, I'm fucking shit at it as expected but enjoying it thus far.  Only gripe is how my cheevo's seem to be borked, or at least the cumulative ones.  Some are at about 10% but when I stop playing, the progress goes and they reset to 10%.  Will have to have about a 3 hour sesh or so to get them.  Or actually get better at playing!