WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

This got announced at E3. This honestly looks like the most fun game ever. It's basically an online-multiplayer version of Takeshi's Castle, with the trailer promising 100 participants per game.

If Craig Charles is doing voiceovers then I'm sold.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

i wasnt going to open my xbox, i was going to sell it, however all these new games look so good i am going to keep it, i may set it up later. What can i expect once its all up and running, 10000000000000000000000000gb of updates? 

Turn it on and just find out? 

42 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

i wasnt going to open my xbox, i was going to sell it, however all these new games look so good i am going to keep it, i may set it up later. What can i expect once its all up and running, 10000000000000000000000000gb of updates? 

You bought it last week? Why would you just sell it without even opening it...

In regards to E3, 3 days of trailers and I don’t remember a single bit of gameplay that was shown,

• Paid Members

Happens with me as well. I try to treat myself to a game in the sale every month. 

If its one of the many compatible games it will transfer over, my Peggle did! 

Think I'll stump up for the top tier gamepass. It'll mean I can stick the kids on Minecraft on the laptop and carry on stockpiling games I'll never play.

So far on my adventures in XBoxing ive started Halo (holds up surprisingly well) Mass Effect (not so much) I dabbled in Sea of Thieves (one friend request from a guy talking in character turned me off) Forza 4 (no local multiplay is shit) but the one that's caught my eye the most is The Outer Wilds. I'll deffo be throwing some time in to that.

I did the first two chapters on Uncharted 2 and it already feels like an improvement on the first. Bryan Cranston will be a great Sully.

Edited by Mr_Danger

As a PS4 and Switch gamer, there are genuinely too many good games coming out between now and the end of the year. With full time work, social life etc. I am lucky if I can finish one game per month.

I really want to get Mario Maker 2, Links Awakening, Death Stranding, Jedi Fallen Order, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Pokémon Sword or Shield, Luigis Mansion 3, Astral Chain...and that's just off the top of my head. Impossible for me to play all of these.

Right now I'm playing Devil May Cry 5 and loving it. Plz make every single game using the RE Engine from now on.

Downloaded the Borderlands Handsome Collection that came with PS Plus this month.

Finished the main campaign yesterday and started on the first of the DLC, really enjoying it and there’s tons to do considering there’s another full game included, this will keep me busy until next months batch of free games

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I really want to get Mario Maker 2, Links Awakening, Death Stranding, Jedi Fallen Order, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Pokémon Sword or Shield, Luigis Mansion 3, Astral Chain...and that's just off the top of my head. Impossible for me to play all of these.

Let me help you with that.

Death Stranding. Will be less than half price after two months because only Kojima hardcores will buy it immediately, it will be impossible to market and no one else will buy it. Pick it up on the cheap next year.

Jedi Fallen Order. Will be shit. Polished but dull. EA do not have a clue what to do with the licence and plaster the John Williams score over everything and hope no-one notices. Watch a Let's Play.