WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

36 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Picked up King of Fighters 14 for £4 the other day. It loses a bit of it's soul with the move to 3D models but I'm getting a lot of fun out of it, especially when you consider it's cheaper than a pint.

£4 a pint! Jesus is that the price of a racistless drink in one of those city dwelling establishment's.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Picked up King of Fighters 14 for £4 the other day. It loses a bit of it's soul with the move to 3D models but I'm getting a lot of fun out of it, especially when you consider it's cheaper than a pint.

It's a decent fighter. The 3d models aren't great compared to the beautiful hand drawn graphics in KOF13, but it plays well. There are some nice mechanics. 

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Was this on sale at £4 or was it an eBay listing? Asking as I’ve meaning to buy it for a while.

PS store, under the games under £9 banner in the Deals section. They've got the special edition with all the dlc for £8 as well. Kinda wish I'd got that myself.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

PS store, under the games under £9 banner in the Deals section. They've got the special edition with all the dlc for £8 as well. Kinda wish I'd got that myself.

Is the DLC reduced as well? £8 for the extra stuff is pretty good, though. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

I might pay that out just so I've got the dlc as it's still cheaper than buying it separately. 

• Paid Members

The DLC stuff you get with that KOF XIV pack is only half of the DLC characters.

Finished Last of Us. Great story but some iffy gameplay is my take away. I think the second one with all the modern quality of life upgrades and improved AI that doesn't blow your cover in a game that's 90% stealth will be something I'll definitely give a go.