WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Any tried battlefield1's single player (not a fan of online)? 

I don't think the last zone of sonic mania is BAD is just difficult and meant to make you think and instead of guns blazing, it was the same with sonic 1 where the last level was a water maze taking all speed away, the same with sonic 2 you couldn't rush it otherwise you'd fall to your death, sonic 3 and knuckle on the death egg was all about speed though as it was a giant level and I nearly always ran out of time even as super sonic.

it isn't too hard to 1000g that game, though the bonus stages are enough to tear your hair out if your going for the achievement. Sets should get behind these kids more as this is what Sonic is about. It took some outsiders to make a good sonic games the which we haven't seen since possibly the mega drive or dreamcast era.

2 minutes ago, jasmith85 said:

Any tried battlefield1's single player (not a fan of online)? 

Yeah, seems like an afterthought to the online mode.  Enjoying it but it isn't very gripping, probably due to playing different characters for each bit.  I prefer online.

I'm looking at getting into buying and reselling, specifically console games. Basically grabbing a bargain at car boots and the like and selling them on for profit. 

Other than looking on the CEX website, does such a website exist that offers a guide on the types of games to look out for and a price range of what they're worth? 

• Paid Members

If done right, a Bethesda GoT game could be my perfect game. Skyrim is my favourite game, in spite of it having weak characters that lack depth compared to those you have in The Witcher and Rockstar games. You throw in the Ice and Fire universe, which is littered with characters I adore, then my god it could be something very special.

Not holding my breath, will probably never happen.

7 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

I'm looking at getting into buying and reselling, specifically console games. Basically grabbing a bargain at car boots and the like and selling them on for profit. 

Other than looking on the CEX website, does such a website exist that offers a guide on the types of games to look out for and a price range of what they're worth? 

Best place is sold listings on eBay, gives you a decent idea of what the going rate is 

• Paid Members

LA Noire was good, I enjoyed it. It did get a little bit samey, and you can get a bit lazy and just wander around until you feel the controller buzz to let you know there's a clue, but it's still worth playing. It's like a modern-day interactive version of Sherlock Holmes for the Mega CD, which was obviously brilliant. The setting was really cool, too.