N.B.W march mayhem march 19th

dico40

On 19th March 2016, Norton British Wrestling returns to the Royal British Legion Crowland for another action packed night of Pro Wrestling family entertainment.

Tickets are available from Royal British Legion Crowland or call 01733 210515 or call Norton British Wrestling on 07709 508947 (ticket delivery service is available in the local area).

Doors will open at 7pm and bell time will be 7:30pm.
Fully licensed bar.
Ticket prices £8 adults, £5 kids, £6 Concession or Family Saver ticket for £22 (2x adults 2x kids).
Tickets also available on the door on the night but we suggest you get tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.

Hope to see you there for an action-packed, family-fun night

https://www.facebook.com/events/662517493889204/

the full card can be found on our facebook page @norton british wrestling or on the facebook event page @ nbw presents march mayhem

What is the card?

the full card can be found at our facebook page @Norton British wrestling or at the facebook event page @ nbw presents march mayhem

They have asked me to referee for them loads of times, but I haven't refereed anything in years, and despite not being a trained wrestler, I might well be the best worker on the show, so I have said no every time.

Is this the same NBW that was ran by Gerry Norton or is it someone else? NBW used to put on some half decent working men's club type shows with some well known British names. This just looks terrible so if it is the same promotion is a shame really.

• Paid Members

Last I heard, some of Gerry's offspring had taken over.

Seems a long way from the days of Kris Travis, C-Juice, Joseph Connors, Bubblegum and co. Donny Bull is the only one I recognise too.

Last I heard, some of Gerry's offspring had taken over.

Seems a long way from the days of Kris Travis, C-Juice, Joseph Connors, Bubblegum and co. Donny Bull is the only one I recognise too.

Not sure if that explains the decisions on the card then.

Exactly. It used to be a good mix of quality guys, academy kids and shitarses with the good wrestlers generally outnumbering the bad. I went to a show of theirs in Cresswell years ago where 8 people turned up that had Prince Ameen vs Joseph Connors as the opener and I vaguely remember CJ Banks, Ligero and Travis all being on the card so quality stuff.

Bull is a nice enough guy but I wouldn't pay to watch a wrestling show where he's the only recognisable name.

Archived