5 Wrestlers

pitseleh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock Lesnar: He's a killer in the ring, a believable champion and a mainstream name.

Goldust: A superb worker who wouldn't be harmed by losing to the young guys, but with the right build is also believable in the upper card.

Big Show: Seriously. I'd retcon all the damage done to him and book him like a killer. He's also a good brand ambassador to do the talk show rounds and get my new promotion's name out there.

Undertaker: He's WWE through and through but used sparingly he'd bring the casuals and nostalgics in for my big events.

Ryback: The biggest missed opportunity on the current WWE roster. He can talk, his look is great and he's improving in the ring. A year of killing everybody and him vs Lesnar would be your "big fight feel" title match.

• Paid Members

Goldberg

Goldust

Sterling Golden

"The Golden Greek" John Tolos

Scotty Goldman

This roster can't go wrong - it's pure gold, I tells ya.

Wikipedia lists styles at 5,11. Surely that can't be right? He is absolutely tiny. Has anyone met him that could have a guess at his real height? 5 9 maybe?

I'm 6'0 even and have stood face to face with Mr Styles, and would call 5'11 a little generous.

I'm 5 8 (just) and I swear I was the same height as him. Been about ten years since I saw him last mind.

Archived