Who's left? (Raw spoilers)

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

No. It was a Texas Wrestling Acamedy taping. The God show didnt have Michaels wrestling on it.

The first Shawn retirement was hardly due to injury either. He was only supposed to be out a few months, and when his contract was due in March 2001, he suddenly announced he wanted to return to the ring.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the Jesus show was years after Shawn was back in WWE. I don't think he was even properly doing the Jesus nonsense until 2001 or 2002.

No it was before. However I don't count that first "retirement" due to the circumstances. It was a forced retirement due to a injury. That's fair game to come back from.

Aside from that, credit to him for sticking to his voluntary retirement guns. He wanted to end it on a high, and boy did he.

Edit: I apologise. The one off show at his promotion was before. What was the Christian thing?

Buff Bagwell and Greg Valentine were double-teaming Sting, and Shawn Michaels ran in and chased them backstage.

Then some demons -- Sting's inner demons -- attacked Sting and battered him and put chains on him in the ring. Then a preacher told Sting he had to make the right choices. Then some Africans were on the stage dressed like Jesus times, and one of them was Jesus, and he was whipped and beaten by the Romans and carried away. Then the preacher did a song, and then Black Jesus came back down in white karate gear and nearly tripped as he got in the ring. He sort of helped Sting out of the chains. Then everyone talked about God for hours.

No, the Jesus show was years after Shawn was back in WWE. I don't think he was even properly doing the Jesus nonsense until 2001 or 2002.

No it was before. However I don't count that first "retirement" due to the circumstances. It was a forced retirement due to a injury. That's fair game to come back from.

Aside from that, credit to him for sticking to his voluntary retirement guns. He wanted to end it on a high, and boy did he.

Edit: I apologise. The one off show at his promotion was before. What was the Christian thing?

Buff Bagwell and Greg Valentine were double-teaming Sting, and Shawn Michaels ran in and chased them backstage.

Then some demons -- Sting's inner demons -- attacked Sting and battered him and put chains on him in the ring. Then a preacher told Sting he had to make the right choices. Then some Africans were on the stage dressed like Jesus times, and one of them was Jesus, and he was whipped and beaten by the Romans and carried away. Then the preacher did a song, and then Black Jesus came back down in white karate gear and nearly tripped as he got in the ring. He sort of helped Sting out of the chains. Then everyone talked about God for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fALflqEoMYc

I reckon Spike Dudley would get a decent pop, as would Linda McMahon twatting Vince once again.

And if we're just throwing names out who'd get a surprise pop, regardless of how likely it is happen, then I'd say Chyna. Given the unlikeness of it ever happening, that in itself would probably get people going nuts for her - especially if they were able to keep it shtum, like Shane's return.

Angle's music hitting would be the mark out moment for me. I'd even welcome him back as a GM or WM host.

But surely if they let Hitman in the ring again, Angle must be in with at least a slight chance?

How would you feel if his music hit and The Patriot walked out instead? :)

• Paid Members

Have Goldberg's music hit and have Pat Tanaka walk out.

Imagine anyone not knowing watching that episide of Nitro today. The idea that someone in production plucked that piece of music out for a... well, JTTS is probably too generous for Tanaka at that point.

• Paid Members

I want naked Mideon out there, or have Goldbergs music hit and that fat guy in a thong (Big Dick Johnson?) come out with his bottle of lube

Big Dick Johnson was writer Chris DeJoseph. He's a co-exec Producer on Lucha Underground now.

Archived