WAW/Bellatrix thread. next weekender 10/11/12 march.

knightmare

hi puma, the tapings are being edited in LA and are in the hands of an international distributor so could end up in many countries including some UK Channels we are just awaiting news ourselves but know for sure some channels liked what they see. you can watch some of our past stuff on waw-bellatrix-tv.co.uk and we have DVDs available through our website www.wawuk.com 

WAW Wrestling has its yearly summer camp again this year 8-12 august. this is the fifth camp we have done with every year filling our 30 space quota.
in a full week of training you will be taught every aspect of pro wrestling from break falls to etiquette by first class coaches in a set up of a gym with two rings large matted area, cardio and weights a one stop shop for a budding wrestler.
each year with bring in guest coaches for the week, last year included, Marty Jones, Tony St clair jimmy ocean jonny storm plus daily coaching from the resident Knight family.
Our training is intense and tough with our specialty being BRITISH STYLE wrestling but all forms are coached during the week.The camp is open to wrestlers looking to reach next level or complete beginners, the cost is 200 pounds for the week including accomadation, to book reserve on here or call 
01603 485719 a 50 pounds deposit is required a payment site will go up very soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-uC6Syrx8

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

line up announced for the Talk 19th match main show 7-30pm.
WAW World Heavyweight championship.
Zak Knight champion v King Kendo.
RQW world heavyweight championship.
Roy Knight champion v Luke Hawx USA.
winners will unify titles at the may 14th tv tapings at epic studios Norwich.

A special battle of champions three way,
Brad Slayer, British heavyweight champion v Kip Sabian light heavyweight champion v Peter Nixon European cruiserweight champion. non title

Tag match

Robin Lekime/Tony Valentine v Critical Mass EWW.

A six man ladder match for the WAW u23 championship.
ricky knight jnr champion v Sonny Smasher v Battlekat CT v Brad O'Brien v PJ Knight v Mitchell Starr.

plus the annual 30 man rumble.

tickets available online at waw1994@hotmail.co.uk.
tel 0800 046 8164
01603 485719
07880 977 512

remember at 3pm the same day its the WAW Academy show.

WAW Wrestling are running a referees training seminar on sunday 10th april 11 AM -5PM at WAW HQ in norwich, the course will be run by former WOS Wrestler and WAW Referee Jimmy Ocean you may be asked at the end of the day to try out at the night time academy show which finishes at 9pm, if we see something in you you will be asked back and have a good chance of becoming a WAW Referee.The seminar costs 30 pounds.

we have many titles because we go right down to 6 year old kids we want incentive for our youngsters like u23 title academy etc its not always what the public want although we try to take on board ideas and criticism , its whats best for each company, i agree with RQW/WAW Titles which we are putting right and makes sense for tv tapings. Bellatrix is a seperate company so therefore their belts are nothing to do with WAW.

i agree With Steve once our titles are unified we will have World, British, lightheavy and tag divisions on main roster but we have a thriving academy which is again seperate to us who will keep their title and u23, Bellatrix as i say is a seperate company so sort out the ladies titles etc.Where we differ is we run our belts like boxing where you work your way through the ranks.

I agree, I think something like "under 23's" is a good way to have something new for up and coming talents.

The world titles (world singles and tag team) are fine, as long as you don't over-saturate your selves. Ie, Hold the relevant title with the correct prestige, (World more important than British/singles...so that would top the card etc), and trying not to have one guy holding like 9 belts at once, unless that's the relevant story line. As you mentioned before, having guys from around the world hold the world titles/defend them around the world definitely helps with that side of it as well.

A real cracking weekender coming up this weekend 19/20 match The Talk oak street Norwich.
saturday 19th 3pm.
The popular fortnightly academy show makes its debut at the talk with packed show of up and coming WAW Stars. this is the card.
grayson reeves/keegan v singh bros
michael hart v kid kendo
sonny smasher v stephen Lang
charlie windsor v Jayden Docwar
Malky Taggert v Danny Hines.
Zak Brown v Big J Johnson.
Maddison lee v Ellie.
4 battlekats v Matt Bray, Jason Digby will bachelor and villmann
if its just the matinee show you want to see its only 5 pounds.
Saturday 19th 7-30pm Main show.
what a main show we have 2 world titles plus a 35 man rumble.
this is the card.
WAW World Heavyweight championship.
Zak Knight champion v King Kendo.
RQW world heavyweight championship.
Roy Knight champion v Luke Hawx USA.
winners will unify titles at the may 14th tv tapings at epic studios Norwich.
A special battle of champions three way,
Brad Slayer, British heavyweight champion v Kip Sabian light heavyweight champion v Peter Nixon European cruiserweight champion. non title
Tag match
Robin Lekime/Tony Valentine v Critical Mass EWW.
A six man ladder match for the WAW u23 championship.
ricky knight jnr champion v Sonny Smasher v Battlekat CT v Brad O'Brien v PJ Knight v Mitchell Starr.
plus the annual 30 man rumble.
tickets available online at waw1994@hotmail.co.uk.
tel 0800 046 8164
01603 485719
07880 977 512
Sunday night 20th is Bellatrix female warriors WAR GAMES
The best female wrestlers from around Europe battle it out.

this could be one of the WAW Best weekends ever dont miss out book now on outlets above !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

massive may coming up in WAW Wrestling.
6th foxhall community centre Ipswich 7-30pm.
8th Academy breckland centre costessey norwich 6-30pm
13th carhegie room thetford. 7-30pm
13th retroskate Gt Yarmouth 7-30pm
14th WAW TV Tapings epic studios norwich 2pm and 7-30pm
15 bellatrix tv taping epic 6-30pm.
22 aquarium lowestoft with scott razor hall 7pm
28 atrium theatre North Walshm 7-30pm

tickets available on line at www.wawuk.com reserve on here or on WAW LINES 01603 485719 0800 046 8164

• Paid Members

Hi Ricky, as you pop in here you may be able to help...

I tried to get results from last weekend's shows to put in my column for the Observer but I couldn't find any and the guy who said he'd send them never did. Is there any way to make sure I get the results?

Archived