WAW/Bellatrix thread. next weekender 10/11/12 march.

knightmare

WAW/Bellatrix next weekender and tapings at Epic studios Norwich for Mustard TV are the weekend of 16/17 sept. there will be a new format this time with it being friday and saturday.

Friday 16th sept 7-30pm WAW

saturday 17th 3pm Bellatrix Female Warriors 

7-30pm WAW.

please note the only official meet n greet for weekend will be saturday at 12pm.

tickets for the event are,

60 pounds Sold Out

50     "        15 left  this is second row for all three shows, with other incentives.

40     "        26 left  this is third row  for all shows.  with other incentives.

15 general admission per show.

45 for family of four each show.

100 special weekend family ticket.

main event for friday announced.

WAW World championship.

Luke Hawx USA v Mr Anderson USA.

More updates to follow.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more in depth news 

WAW returns to Epic Studios September 16th and 17th for 3 huge shows.

We've changed the format of the shows around to suit fans and WAW/Bellatrix. 

Show one will be on Friday the 16th of September, WAW will now be doing two night shows bringing in as much talent as possible for both nights and making them shows to remember. Doors 6pm to V.I.P 6.45pm general 7.30pm start. 

Show Two 
Bellatrix.... bellatrix puts on show amazing shows but never get the crowd we feel they deserve on a Sunday night. So we've moved it to Saturday afternoon hoping that it suits the fans better. 
Meet and greet for all the stars of bellatrix and WAW will start at 12noon till 2pm (V.I.P. can come in at 12) 
Doors to general public 2.15pm 
Show time starts at 3pm 

Show three will be another WAW show Saturday night featuring some different stars. Both waw shows will be a mixed up locker room so you get two very different shows. 

General doors 6.30pm show starts at 7.30pm. 

Tickets 

GOLD V.I.P. £60 
All three shows 
Event tshirt 
Event programme 
4 Free Photos (with your phone or camera) 
FRONT ROW. 

SILVER V.I.P £50 
ALL THREE SHOWS 
Event programme 
3 Free pictures (with your phone or camera) 
SECOND ROW 

BRONZE V.I.P £40 
ALL THREE SHOWS 
1 free picture (with your phone or camera) 
THIRD ROW

Generally admission to any show will cost you £15 per show. 

Meet and greet with all the stars will cost £15 (this only gains you entry)

WAW Youth club results from 21st august.

1. Maddie Connor defeated Abbie Connor by pinfall when Ayisha interfered.

– Though only in attendance to enjoy the show, Karama entered the ring to confront Ayisha. Ayisha challenged Karama to a match later in the night which Karama accepted.

2. Dan Moadabbi versus Little Red went to a draw with one fall each in a British Rules match.
– Moadabbi submitted Red in the third round.
– Red pinned Moadabbi in the fourth round.
– Red and Moadabbi were both knocked out in the fifth round.

3. Rocco defeated Corey Taggart and Tyree Taggart by pinfall when he pinned Tyree.

4. Jaiden Dowcra versus Battlekat JB went to a draw when both competitors pinned each other in a ‘Loser’ Leaves the YC’ match.

5. Lily Smith defeated Caitlin Lemmon by submission.

6. Battlekat CT defeated Declan Digby by disqualification when an unknown assailant attacked CT.

7. Karama defeated Ayisha by pinfall.

sold out 150 crowd will done all at the WAW;YC

• 2 weeks later...

September 10th The World Association of wrestling will be available to view on Mustard TV channel 7 on Free view and 159 on Virgin Media box. 
You have 5 different time slots to choose from.
12-1 
2.30-3.30pm 
5pm -6pm 
7.30pm -8.30pm 
9pm -10pm

Make sure you tune in and witness the rebirth of British Wrestling on TV.

For anyone that can't get the channel you can watch it in demand via the Mustard website

#WAWOnMustard

• Paid Members

Disappointed to only be able to make the Friday evening show this weekend, but it looks a cracking card.

Full Card:

• El Ligero versus Jody Fleisch versus Brad O’Brien versus Alex Young versus Jonny Storm versus Bill Duffy versus Villman to determine the #1 contender to the WAW Open Light Heavyweight Championship
  • Joey Knightwing and George Costano versus The Essex Boys [Paul Tyrrell and Phil Powers]
  • Malky Taggart versus Charlie Windsor versus King Kendo versus Ruffneck versus Bash versus Mitchell Starr versus Drew Marshall versus Mr Williams versus Kenny Killbaine versus Sam Knee versus Grayson Reeves versus Kip Sabian in an ‘Only Tools and Forces’ 12 Man Hardcore Rumble
  • The Superflys [Ricky Knight and Jimmy Ocean] versus The Battlekats [Ricky Knight Jr and PJ Knight]
  • Jesus Rodriguez versus Demolition Davies
  • Alberto El Patron and El Hijo de Dos Caras versus Nathan Cruz and Aaron Sharp
  • The UK Hooligans [Zak and Roy Knight] versus Markus Burke and Bubblegum
  • Brad Slayer © versus Robbie Dynamite for the WAW British Heavyweight Championship
  • Luke Hawx © versus Mr Anderson for the WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship

Watched the first episode, and yeah I liked it. You get a lot for 50 minutes. Saraya Knight vs Liberty ***, good match, kept interesting the whole match. Then The Hooligans/ Mr Anderson vs Midas Stable ***1/2 which was a great fun exciting six man, played out how a six man tag should be. I think having the opener a Bellatrix match was good as it showed what they take seriously and they have a whole women's promotion not just some side matches. The six man showed the characters of The Hooligans and showed off their double team moves, put Anderson over and having him over for the next set of taping provides a well known name on tv for 2-3 months. Only had 2 matches but showed off a whole heel stable, a big name, the main tag faces and two women and also the possibility of starting feuds. 

The production was decent, liked the replays and the backstage parts and commentary was decent. The arena itself looks quite good and seems a good setting for the show. 

This did not try and pretend to be something it isn't, it is an indy and does not pretend to be anything else and was a good watch. WCPW I struggled to sit through their first episode and didn't want to sit through the second as it was just WWE/TNA fan fiction. This I will definitely watch the second episode. I suggest others do to. If I lived near by I would go to a 3 show weekend based on the show. 

I have one gripe with the women's match but to say that would give away the result. Grimm, although a fun wrestler needs a new mask, it is a La Parka mask without the hood. 

• Paid Members

The arena itself looks quite good and seems a good setting for the show. 

Epic Studios is a quality venue as a fan, and WAW make it look great for these tapings (the set-up only improved for the 2nd & 3rd weekends of tapings, IMO).

It's a gig/club night venue these days, so has a great bar, but used to be Anglia TV's large floor studios (Trisha & Sale of the Century were done there) and AFAIK is still set up as a working TV studio all the time, so it must be of great benefit to WAW when producing something like this.

Haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the TV shows as yet, but really hope it comes across that Terry Gauci is unquestionably, by some considerable margin, the best MC I've ever seen at a British wrestling show. Professional & authoritative when it comes to the actual match announcing, hilarious when it comes to the 'patter' for live crowd between segments. Legend.

Archived