WAW/Bellatrix thread. next weekender 10/11/12 march.

knightmare

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dates so far for 2017.

January
8th WAW A
20/21 TV...
22 WAW A

February
5th WAW A
11th Attleborough
12th watton
17th Ipswich & Boston
18th North Walsham & Beccles
19th WAW A
24th Thetford & Leiston
26th Great Yarmouth

March
5 WAW A
10 tv
11 tv
12 lowestoft
17 brighouse
18 leeds
19 stalham
24 diss
25 downham market

April
2 WAW A
15 Aylsham
16 Great Yarmouth
17 Sheerness
21 Thetford
23 Clare
29 Ipswich

May
7th WAW A
19 tv
20 tv
21 lowestoft
28 North walsham

June
4th WAW A
18th WAW A
23 leiston
30th Thetford & Ipswich

July
2nd WAW A
7th Yarmouth
14th Yarmouth
16th WAW A
21st Yarmouth
28th Yarmouth

JULY THROUGH TO AUGUST WE WILL HAVE 20SHOWS A WEEK WITH HOLIDAY CAMPS!

August
4th Yarmouth
6th WAW A
11th Yarmouth
18th Yarmouth
20th WAW A
25th Yarmouth

September
1st Yarmouth
3rd WAW A
8th North Walsham
15 TV
16 TV
17th Lowestoft
22nd Ipswich

October
8th WAW A
13th Thetford
20th Leiston
22nd WAW A

November
3rd TV
4th TV
5th WAW A
18th Aylsham
19th WAW A

December
3rd WAW A
8th TV
9th TV
10th Lowestoft
17th WAW A

more to be confirmed

Well that was eventful !.

I attended my first WAW event in Hayes and have to say that I never experienced something so un-professional and disgraceful in my life.

The show was ok, started late, venue was ok, crowd was around 100/150 with quite a few children in attendance. The wrestling was decent but sometimes the language from the wrestlers was a little inappropriate considering the children in there. It was the meet and greet part at the end though where things just went wrong.

The Meet and Greet was advertised as £10. There were no further instructions to that on the website, on the flyer or on the ticket. The ring announcer said that the meet and greet was available and that it was £10 for a picture with the International talent. Fair enough, I paid for my 2 brothers to get a picture with Scott Hall. When we got to the table to meet Scott Hall we were told that it was another £10 on top for the picture yet the ring announcer had signed the back of a raffle ticket for 2 pictures with Scott Hall as he did for everyone. We tried to discuss this but was met with one of the Hooligans getting in my brothers face and telling him, very aggressively 'If you don't like it, fuck off'. My brother left the area to speak with the ring announcer and even he said that wasn't what he was told. In the end we decided to leave as the promoters were starting to get aggressive and starting swearing at us. We hadn't had anything to drink and at no point raised our voices.

Absolutely disgraceful, we were paying customers that were threatened and treated aggressively. I certainly will never attend one of their shows again and any cards they are involved with.

it was made clear to everyone what was happening you were spoiling for trouble buddy I even sent out ten pounds to pay for photo for you and my son was meant by aggression you had the choice of a refund you are the only person who complained your custom certainly wont be missed. most meet n greets work that way you pay entrance then pay for pics or stars to sign items its not a new concept if your were not drunk your were certainly a pain in the arse for somebody so sober.As for not raising your voices I came from back stage because of the noise and even our security felt they had to get involved at one point that's when you left if if you misunderstood in first place refunds were offered and as I said I send money out, also one of your team flicked my son in the face something I might add was very foolish and yes at the point my son did get annoyed as he was trying to help the situation. The show did not start late we always have our MC entertain the crowd and the YMCA is a WAW Tradition to give prices to kids. As for language kids did not hear nothing last night they would not hear at an e show and was certainly no f bs or cs as that's a fine in our company as I say we had a positive response from majority of the crowd and realise we cant please everybody.

Spoiling for trouble ! We paid our money for what you advertised and never raised our voices, you were the aggressors and used some disgraceful language. Your ring announcer even said he must have been told the wrong info. Why would he have written 2x Scott Hall Pictures on the back on the Raffle ticket after taking our £20.

I think you need to work on your customer services.

I can see why WWE had no interest in working with your promotion for the CWC or the upcoming UK Tournament.

Your response above shows how you run a promotion.

"also one of your team flicked my son in the face something"

This didn't happen, we didn't raise our voices or lay a finger on anyone, if we did lay a finger on one of your sons then I doubt they would have just raised their voices, we were not violent in anyway and I don't appreciate the accusation. The loud noise was from your crew who didn't like the fact we questioned what we were told.

If you cannot learn from this experience then more fool you. I would suggest you be clearer about what you offering fans and make sure your crew do not use that kind of language and threats to paying customers. And to say you can do without our custom shows a real lack of customer service skills, judging by the 50% of empty seats at the venue, I think you should be doing all you can to attract more fans and improve your brand.

That is my last comment on the subject, I have nothing to gain from this. I hope you can learn from the experience so future fans do not feel cheated.

Wow.

Ok, well for whats it's worth, Ricky has always been super nice to me personally either on here or at shows, along with the Knights as a whole. The meet/Greet thing sounds like a combo of needing 100% info, but also it is common practice for wrestlers to charge separately for there pictures/whatever.

As for everything else, the long and short of it is, you didn't have a good time, and arguing on here isn't going to resolve that.  

My comments on the show. It was decent but it didn't get going until the 3rd match. I probably would have kept it at 5 matches and had the 3rd and 4th longer, 2nd match didn't really add anything as the intros lasted longer than the match. It was fun, and worth the money. I didn't have a problem with the dance off, I enjoyed watching it and you could tell the kids in the ring were having a great time.

They brought in Sheera as a last minute replacement and the families enjoyed him, I know did and probably more than I would Anderson. Some promoters would have said tough shit and given an academy replacement. He must have been doing some other matches in the country, curious to who had brought him in.

I assumed there would be an extra price for the meet and greet on top of the £10 but I think they should have made it clearer before hand so people knew how much to bring. A bit of advance contact could of been better. I didn't have the money to get everyone I wanted. However £10 for Scott Hall and £10 for Sheera on top of the £10 is not bad. RPW charged £40 for Angle.

If WAW come back to Hayes or somewhere near I would go back definately. However I spoke to Zak and had a feeling they may not.

Archived