daniel bryan retires

Loligan

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wife isn't likely to go for that.

Well, maybe she won't be around, you never know. Put the pro res first Daniel, you know it makes sense...

She'll come around to him only doing 2-3 NJPW shows a month, you'll see ;)

In all seriousness, I don't see him ever doing indys, he wouldn't need to.

• Paid Members

In all seriousness, I don't see him ever doing indys, he wouldn't need to.

It's not about what he needs, it what he wants. As stupid and detrimental as it may be to him long term.

From the things you read and hear I get the impression he's taken stepping away badly. It always sounds like it would kill him to be involved and not be the guy in the ring. If he's ok on the money the sensible thing is take the odd onscreen non wrestling pay day and Set up a little training deal to fill his time.

If wrestling is his identity, if it was what he felt gave him a purpose or a sense of achievement in life he can't replace then he may want to turn up on the indys to get that back.

It's a tough set up if he did want to fuck wrestling off completely and shut the door on it in every faucet as his wife is a wrestler, his brother in law is the biggest star of the last 10 years and his farther in law is an ex wrestler and booker.

If he can't handle wrestling at all Christmas dinner is going to a total shit storm.

Archived