UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it being really fucking awkward for Conor. Nate just looked so long at the press conference. I think Conor matches up perfectly skill wise, but getting inside his range is going to be really difficult.

I wouldn't be scraping my jaw off the floor if Nate won a decision by keeping Conor at distance with his boxing.

I'm still picking Conor, but I don't see it being as easy as people think.

I see it being really fucking awkward for Conor. Nate just looked so long at the press conference. I think Conor matches up perfectly skill wise, but getting inside his range is going to be really difficult.

I wouldn't be scraping my jaw off the floor if Nate won a decision by keeping Conor at distance with his boxing.

I'm still picking Conor, but I don't see it being as easy as people think.

Agreed.

Me and Lamby were expressing similar views earlier in the week.  On the plus side, Wand seems quite confident. 

• Paid Members

Can't believe some on here are giving Diaz a chance. A full camp Nate Diaz would still be getting smoked, this is going to be a walk in the park for McGregor. The odds are the way they are for a reason.

The real contest on this card is Tate/Holm.

Ive never in my life had any interest in boxing or not been deeply into football but i have fallen so deeply in love with the ufc and getting caught up in the hype with certain fighters.

Connor McGregor is the man who can carry a ppv on his shoulders with ease, I will be getting a crate of beers and watching this ppv tomorrow night with a huge smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Can't believe some on here are giving Diaz a chance. A full camp Nate Diaz would still be getting smoked, this is going to be a walk in the park for McGregor. The odds are the way they are for a reason.

The real contest on this card is Tate/Holm.

Anything can happen on the night, no-one could have predicted Conor would take out the P4P best in 13seconds in December. All it takes is one shot and it's lights out.

I've gone with PaddyPower's Double Chance of Nate by KO or Submission (at 9/2). 11 out of 18 wins by sub.

Like you said, odds are that way for a reason, but that's why they call it a gamble

Paddypower offering 3/1 on Nate for the win could be worth a flutter. Conor is 9/2on which isn't worth bothering with

7/2 with UniBet. You can also get odds on Nate and Diaz to touch gloves or not hahaha.

What's everyone else going with tomorow? 

Thinking an acca of:

Brandon Thatch,

Tom Lawlor,

Holm/Misha to go over 2.5 rounds 

Connor KO 

Gives 15/2 odds.

Archived