Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate whats the point of that comment we having a nice conversation without threats and nasty stuff and you come along and be a not so nice person.

No need for it life is 2 short

In the past with my threats and stuff i would like to say sorry to anyone i have made threats to and i would like to make things right with everyone and prove i can be a good promoter and willing to listen and learn.

Mate whats the point of that comment we having a nice conversation without threats and nasty stuff and you come along and be a not so nice person.

No need for it life is 2 short

In the past with my threats and stuff i would like to say sorry to anyone i have made threats to and i would like to make things right with everyone and prove i can be a good promoter and willing to listen and learn.

You've said sorry to me before, then acted like a bellend and challenged me to a fight again since? So why would i, or anyone  here, believe this time will be any different? You have a solid track record for talking out of your ass.

Like i said to u, show me what i said and i put it right but u refuse to. Im not the only one in brit wrestling who talks out of their ass BUT i am truly sorry and want to sort things out as i want to be a better promoter. I can't be a better promoter if people hate me or my events. Am i right?

To make it easy for you. Go back to page 1, read the 15 pages that come after that. And you'll see at some point along the way where you challenged me to a fight like a school kid (for the 2nd time). You'll also see where you flip out at various people and generally act like a moron. It's not our job to sit and explain your own actions to you. 

As for not being able to be a better promoter if people hate you or your events. That just might be the first intelligent thing i've seen you say during all this. You are bang on the money there. 

Archived