Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Apologies chief, poor use of words, I meant unlicensed as in the ones you posted on here to show us all you went, which subsequently appeared on their Facebook page as "fan submitted images"

Nah, I know what you meant. I was just having a giggle because I've got a stack of shows on DVD with just a slip of paper in the sleeve because I never got round to making a cover for it.

Anyway, let's not let this thread descend into unfriendliness.

pies-above-hate_zpsv2beptsl.jpg

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just got my first Bowler PM.

If u come to the show with a pie shirt or any bullyshit of the pie thing you or anyone else will be thrown out.

I wanted one to mince into a PCW show with it, truth be told. The gauntlet is thrown down now.

• Paid Members

This show's like a half-hour from my house. Given the WAW involvement I've got this horrible feeling this might turn into a 'good' shit show.

That's no good - I wanted a 'Shit Shit' show. What's the point turning up to a shit show when it turns out to be, not shit??

That's, like, false advertising..... And I wanted pies... :-(

• Paid Members

I miss companies like Triple X for things like this, you know they'd have had a Pie man gimmick, though not the Simpsons superhero one. His first rivalry could have been with someone rather large as the chief suspect for who ate all the pies...

Just got my first Bowler PM.

If u come to the show with a pie shirt or any bullyshit of the pie thing you or anyone else will be thrown out.

I wanted one to mince into a PCW show with it, truth be told. The gauntlet is thrown down now.

No threat of violence? I'd be annoyed. I normally get some laughable threat or get called out for a fight..

Archived