Jody Fleisch dvd's

kostan

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys know if there are any Jody Fleisch (best of) dvd's out there for sale. Imo he is one of the greatest European wrestlers ever, yet his matches are hard to find on dvd/ Youtube.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Having wracked my brains for about 3 minutes and first checking Smart Mark Video, which seemed to exist in a previous lifetime, a simple Web search came up with RF Video. I did have something on tape at one time, possibly the same collection and pretty much all I can recall of it was grainy footage of him as Dakko Chan for M. Pro. Possibly that & CZW.

- edit -

Having checked, I discovered that it was the same one I have. However, when I transferred the tape to DVD, I edited out some of the footage. Could have been down to poor quality, or that I already had it on another tape. Fortunately, I kept basic records & for the matches I retained (around 12 in total), the VQ was classed as '8/9', which equated to good / v. good, in VHS terms. Whether it's worth $20 or whatever they want for it, plus shipping is not something I can answer, particularly as I wasn't a huge fan.  

Archived