Hive heating

PowerButchi

The constant airing of the Windows 10 ad featuring Anne and Michael - aka the most annoying couple ever - is testing me. I don't give a fuck if their honeymoon hobby evolved into a business or whether Michael can *nasally tech hipster voice* do everything from blogging to video editing. The ad can do one. I read a comment saying the couple are the "biggest douchebags ever", which sums it up perfectly.

While I'm on this subject, I've been pro Microsoft/Windows since the 90's. Since W10, it's as if they're doing everything in their power to send me to Apple.

• Paid Members

I want to cunt his beard off and use it to grout my patio. Whatever happened to fat and useless beardy fathers?. I take great pride in Papa Mears having a catastrophic derby and a beard like if Captain Birdseye started rooting for smoked haddock in bins.

There were some utterly reprehensible adverts on US telly when I was on holi-holiday. Don't know how Shitty Willy deals with it. Matthew McConahague giving me the 'fuck me Gus' eyes before diving into a pool a particular lowlight. I'm not shagging anyone for a Lincoln.

Edited by Gus Mears

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen the new eBay advert?

It shows two guys who live opposite eachother, one whose got all his high tech digital stuff while the other, a younger guy, is slightly more low tech in his approach. One has a laptop while other has a tablet, one has a digi alarm clock the other just uses his phone, you get the idea.

Older guy has his DAB Radio while the other has a turntable. They end up playing the same piece of music, go out to the hallway where digi guy says "very good song". Now, you'd think there'd be a little bit 'maybe we're not so different' sort of angle, but no. Younger guy just fires back with "sounds much better on vinyl"

What a fucking cunt

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone seen the new eBay advert?

It shows two guys who live opposite eachother, one whose got all his high tech digital stuff while the other, a younger guy, is slightly more low tech in his approach. One has a laptop while other has a tablet, one has a digi alarm clock the other just uses his phone, you get the idea.

Older guy has his DAB Radio while the other has a turntable. They end up playing the same piece of music, go out to the hallway where digi guy says "very good song". Now, you'd think there'd be a little bit 'maybe we're not so different' sort of angle, but no. Younger guy just fires back with "sounds much better on vinyl"

What a fucking cunt

Saw this today, I concur. Good song though.

• Paid Members

The BBC one advert with that nasal woman breathing out "snow is falling, all around.."

If you are going to sing with a Fucking cold, butcher your own music, not someone else's.

Also, I'd be surprised if not already mentioned, but the Maccy D advert trying to convince everyone that their food isn't made out of beaks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Comedy songs where you switch lyrics are almost never funny and the current mountainous piles of turd served up by PaddyPower is no exception.

Everything about that company is shite anyway. It's the Arron Banks of betting companies. Brash 'cos any publicity is good'. Horrible slimy symptoms of society and I hope their marketing department gets nobbed in prison.

"Totally clipped off the bar". That must have taken about three seconds to come up with.

Edited by Gus Mears