Hive heating

PowerButchi

Those fucking Windows hipster  adverts are back-

They say the millennial generation will now have 5 jobs in their lifetime. I think it's really exciting. I'm a blogger, podcaster and author.

well, I already want you dead

I do a podcast episode every week, it's just me with my microphone and I edit it. It's so easy to run lots of programs at the same time. You don't expect to be able to draw on a screen.

hate to break it to you, but you've been able to do that for a long time now

This Windows PC is so fast. I have a book out, I've had a blog were a write travel features, it's the power of putting your ideas out there and not being afraid.

and you know she's kooky because she wears orange dresses and glasses with clear rims 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
On 5/30/2017 at 6:15 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

The MoneySupermarket with Skeletor & He-Man in it is the worst thing ever.

It really is and it's amazing Mattel allowed it to happen. It's that "desperate for money" type shit.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Yes! I hate it too. It's the sort of advert that the marketing department and/or ad agency came up with thinking they're onto a winner but somehow don't see how it would piss people off. Like all those ads we had with ukuleles. 

• Paid Members

Hipster rap twat is this years whispering ukelele player. Both awful to the point of wanting to demolish your television.

That Ray Winstone baby from the Persil adverts is topping my shit list. I can visualise the dumbo marketing agency coming up with it too,  'we need a disruptive campaign, to shake up your brand'. Hopeless and ill-conceived crap.

I mean, you only need to look at the screen cap for the below to be 100% sure that it's dreadful.

Edited by Gus Mears

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

So... the new money supermarket advert that features He-Man and Skeletor dirty dancing in a bar.

Has it made me compare prices online with said company.. no.

Has it lead me to checking out a couple of He-Man episodes on Netflix.. maybe.

If anyone of you liked it as a kid but haven't watched any since, it's bloody crackers. I'm a bit tempted to watch the lot.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Money Supermarket have now trancended advertising. I now flat-our refuse to use their website or products entirely due to how painfully aware I am of their ad campaigns. Like my dad with Selco.

I can only assume that means he is no longer in a trade if that is the case

• Paid Members

My dad sent me a video last night that he recorded of the new He-Man/Skeletor advert where they're doing the Dirty Dancing scene. He put a load of laughing emojis. I didn't have the heart to tell him to sort himself the fuck out. Perhaps I should have, for his own sake. Shitty adverts.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

My dad sent me a video last night that he recorded of the new He-Man/Skeletor advert where they're doing the Dirty Dancing scene. He put a load of laughing emojis. I didn't have the heart to tell him to sort himself the fuck out. Perhaps I should have, for his own sake. Shitty adverts.

He's had a good run PunkStep. Time to to the decent thing and phone up Dignitas.