18 replies to this topic

#16 The Guvnor

The Guvnor

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 13:42

£2.00 per disk sale now running until the end of Friday, 7th October, with free postage. Minimum of 5 disks to qualify. Please contact me through the website if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. Thank you :)

For classic British wrestling, from the 1960s to the present day, please visit British Wrestling DVDs....

BRITISH WRESTLING DVDS

1500+ titles already available, with more updates coming soon!

#17 The Guvnor

The Guvnor

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 13:55

£2.00 per disk sale now running until the end of Wednesday, 2nd November, with free postage. Minimum of 5 disks to qualify. Please contact me through the website if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. Thank you :)

For classic British wrestling, from the 1960s to the present day, please visit British Wrestling DVDs....

BRITISH WRESTLING DVDS

#18 The Guvnor

The Guvnor

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 15:37

Sale extended to this coming Wednesday (9th November).

BRITISH WRESTLING DVDS

#19 The Guvnor

The Guvnor

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:10

£2.00 per disk sale now running until the end of Wednesday, 11th January, with free postage. Minimum of 5 disks to qualify. Please contact me through the website if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. Thank you :)

BRITISH WRESTLING DVDS