5 Star Wrestling tour

martinQblank

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you hear the big fly ins aren't appearing?

Only going off what's in the thread, with a flyer featuring AJ Styles, Rey Mysterio Jr, John Morrison, Carlito Jay Lethal and Magnus the Liverpool show seems to so far be guaranteed appearances from

Zack Sabre Jr

Will Ospreay

Jimmy Havoc

Marty Scurll

Joe Coffey

Big Damo

Kid Fite

Lou King Sharp

Nowt wrong with any of those lads, and i'd be made up to see Zack Sabre Jr, Will Ospreay and Jimmy Havoc but it's a line up for the O2 or Grand Central, not the fucking arena. Especially with zero matches announced.

EDIT - this line up being posted ten days after a Facebook page with the big names listed, too. I wouldn't know who or what to trust if I was going. Hope it works out like but it's a bit of a mess.

On the fence about going (really, had no money) however a nice dividend payment and the 50% code used I've just bought 2 tickets. Son doesn't know he's going and I won't tell him who's on the show until we get there. See how it goes, at worst we'll have seen Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles live for the first time.

• Paid Members

What 50% code is that?

If you enter the promo code, "WSP," at checkout on their website you can get tickets for half price (£15). I assume they mustn't be selling well. It's a lot more tempting at £15, but I think the promoters might lose their arse with this tour.

• Paid Members

DQ finish, brilliant.

There was me cursing myself at not being able to make Styles/Mysterio for it being a weeknight instead of a Saturday anywhere in the country because I would have gone (and I'm shocked THAT match hasn't had more people buzzing). If that has a shitty non finish too, I'll forget about it pretty sharpish.

Archived