UKFF50 2016

Linus

Renfrew from the promos leading to this match, and his matches since have really turned me on his side. Felt he relied on blood a bit much, but at last taping had a fun match with DCT that although it had a kendo stick, had some really enjoyable comedy segments too.

Ps - trent seven makes me sex wee

• 3 weeks later...

Saw in opinion one of the best matches i have seen live this year at PCW in liverpool yesterday: Bubblegum vs dean allmark.

To think what was on paper a filler match turned out to be match of the night. Check this out when it comes on dvd.

• Paid Members

UK Hooligans vs. Special Edition in the main event of WAW's TV tapings last weekend was a little cracker of a match.

Kip Sabian & Brad Slayer are two very underrated/underexposed wrestlers, IMO.

• Awards Moderator

Kip Sabian & Brad Slayer are two very underrated/underexposed wrestlers, IMO.

Right on both counts. Kip Sabian is a cracking heel, great at being arrogant.

Will Ospreay vs Chris Ridgeway from HOPE Kings of Flight tournament. Ryan Smile vs Jake McCluskey from the same tournament.

Pretty much anything with CJ Banks, El Ligero and Martin Kirby involved.

Also a comedy match Flex Buffington vs JG Nash vs Jack Cave vs Dave Rayne from Phoenix promotions. Silly as hell but made me laugh.

I thought Ophidian vs Pete Dunne at Chikara/Fight Club Pro in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 22/5 was really good, definately stole the show. Don't think it was filmed sadly. Batari and Yelonom vs Gulak, Banks and Bate was pretty good also.

It was filmed, there was someone holding a camera on the apron all night and a camera at the top where the merch was. The trios match was great, worth seeing I think, Tyler Bate is incredible for someone so young.

I thought Ophidian vs Pete Dunne at Chikara/Fight Club Pro in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 22/5 was really good, definately stole the show. Don't think it was filmed sadly. Batari and Yelonom vs Gulak, Banks and Bate was pretty good also.

It was filmed, there was someone holding a camera on the apron all night and a camera at the top where the merch was. The trios match was great, worth seeing I think, Tyler Bate is incredible for someone so young.

It was just quite a small camera so was unsure, if it is released then I will assume as Fight Club dvd. May get it. 

Lionheart has been such an incredible heel his year in icw. He's super talented between the ropes, and doesn't play for cheers and gets heat from second his music starts. He's having great matches every fortnight, but not getting smart cheers, everyone wants to see him

Lose. Anyone who hasn't seen him this year should give Next Fridays icw Friday night fight club a watch when it's up free, his match vs bt gunn was incredible in person.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this after rewatching icw shugs house party 3. DCT vs bram is as perfect a cage match as you will get. A year on from his wedding being crashed, DCT takes on bram out for revenge. Massive leap on from what not long ago was a comedy character, full of great baby face actions against a pure heel. Worth subscribing just to see that match.

Archived