WrestleMania 32 (and HOF)

Briefcase

So with less than three months to go until WrestleMania 32 and with the first hall of fame inductee to be announced in an hour or so time I thought now is as good as anytime to start a thread to discuss potential match ups, the show itself & this years class to be inducted into the HOF.

*Mods if this is too early or if another thread is recommended for HOF feel free to amend/merge/delete. 

So who do we think will be the first hall of famer announced tonight? Sting? Undertaker? Rock? Owen Hart?

• Paid Members

So who do we think will be the first hall of famer announced tonight? Sting? Undertaker? Rock? Owen Hart?

Possibly, 50/50, unlikely, no chance.

I'd agree usually about the Rock, but they are pretty desperate this year. And Rock going into the HOF could manufacture some buzz in the press if he does in. If he isnt wrestling, this is the next best thing.

I know Bret Hart had a paddy recently, saying "if Owen doesnt go in this year, I'm never going to another Hall of Fame again." Which is going to be funny when Owen isnt inducted and Bret is still there.

Re: the main show, bit of fantasy booking, but I'm hoping for Sami Zayn to enter the Rumble, mix it up with Owens, leading to KO eliminating himself just to get away, and the two having their big feud-ender in the WM midcard. The VT would be great (the feud going from the indies to NXT to RAW to WM is a great story) and the two have chemistry to spare.

• Paid Members

Lemmy Kilmister for Hall Of Fame as the token celeb, 3 wwe themes and 2 Mania appereances, seems a good a shout as anyone they've put in

That's actually an excellent shout, I can definitely see it happening. Trips even gave a speech at his funeral, didn't he?

Archived